26 Loretto Street SUBIACO WA 6008
View More Details
Loretto's the Vibe! (Option for partially furnished. 6 month lease agreement)
Private and secure, life is easy behind the limestone walls at the top of Loretto St, a unique, impressively stylish, fabulously bright and breezy two storey residence, perfectly placed to indulge in everything this magnificent location has to offer. A superb 'walk everywhere', central Subiaco spot - close to the Farmer's Market, train station, a plethora of restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs, boutique shopping, local parks, Subiaco Primary, Subi Square, the medical precinct at SCGH and QEII, KEMH, Kings Park and offering easy access to the CBD.
There's a wonderfully warm welcome to this delightful home with its characterful limestone exterior, verandah and gorgeously lush, wraparound gardens. Inside, a palette of crisp white with warm Blackbutt timber floors underfoot emphasize spaciousness and lovely light, bright interiors.
Open plan living and dining areas are generous, with two sets of sliding doors opening to a fabulous private paved terrace - a gorgeous space to dine alfresco, enjoy breakfast and a coffee in the morning, and entertain family and friends. The well-appointed kitchen has a gas cooktop, under bench oven, concealed rangehood, dishwasher and breakfast bar seating, plus plenty of overhead storage and prep space.
Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms; a good-sized master with built in robes and treetop views over Subiaco Theatre Gardens, two double bedrooms, one with built in robes, a neat bathroom and separate WC.
A simply lovely low maintenance, beautifully presented home, planned and designed to maximize space and natural light, with fabulous bright and sunny interiors, a gorgeous connection to expansive outdoor entertaining, offering the perfect blend of lifestyle and location! Perfect for professionals, couples looking to get a foothold in Subiaco with great transport links to everywhere; ideal for young families looking for a home near excellent local schools - within catchment for Subiaco Primary/Bob Hawke College, or a brilliant investment/rental property.
Features you'll love ..
• Option for partially furnished (can be discussed)
•Elevated position looking north with a south aspect over one of the nicest parks in Subiaco
• Verandah to front
• Beautiful blackbutt timber floors across ground floor
• Generous living and dining areas, each with sliding doors to wraparound terrace and gardens
• Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar seating, gas cooktop, Westinghouse oven, LG dishwasher
• Large understairs storage/wine cellar
• Ground floor linen/store
• Spacious master bedroom, built in robes
• Two double bedrooms, one with BIR
• Bathroom with corner shower, vanity, mirrored cabinet
• Linen cupboard in then upper hallway
• Practical laundry with space for washer and dryer, floor to ceiling cabinetry, overheads, door out to drying area, separate WC
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Intercom gate entry
• Single auto garage, additional off-street parking for 1 car
• 850m to Daglish train station and 950m to Subiaco train station
• Close to CBD, hospitals, Subiaco Primary, Bob Hawke, dentists, optometrists, pharmacies, supermarket and restaurants
• Small pets considered upon application.