3 Waylen Road SHENTON PARK WA 6008
View More Details
Rare Lake Jualbup Precinct Opportunity! (UNFURNISHED)
It's all about location, lifestyle and room to move! Don't miss this much loved, beautifully cared for, classic 1950's residence in one of Shenton Park's most sought-after family friendly streets on a fabulous 458sqm slice of premium land at the edge of beautiful Lake Jualbup. Superbly situated close to the medical precinct, Rosalie Park, Shenton Park station, Shenton Park village and the excellent restaurants and cafes on Onslow and Nicholson Road, La Bastide, The Unicorn Bar, Little Pantry and Wholefood Circus, Claremont Quarter, Subiaco's fabulous cafes, restaurants and bars, and it's just 10 mins to the CBD.
Set within landscaped gardens behind a quintessential white picket fence; a pretty cottage with original character features including verandah at the front, high ceilings, polished jarrah floors, sash windows and fireplace. There are two generous bedrooms with built in robes, lovely sunny living room, stylish updated bathroom, modern kitchen, laundry with 2nd WC and covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking expansive rear gardens.
Feature's you'll love...
• Gardening & Lawn mowing included!
• Lovely 1950's classic character cottage in the highly sought after Lake Jualbup precinct of Shenton Park
• Classic character features including high ceilings, polished jarrah floors, sash windows and fireplace
• Bright and sunny living room with fireplace
• Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Stylish updated bathroom
• Modern kitchen with white shaker style cabinetry, stone counters, gas cooktop and underbench oven
• Laundry with 2nd WC
• Security screen doors
• Covered alfresco entertaining area
• Large expanse of lawn, mature native trees
• Landscaped front gardens
• Off-street parking
• Walking distance to Shenton Park train station
• Quiet peaceful local
• Pet's Considered
Avail. from 3rd July!