92 Aberdare Road SHENTON PARK WA 6008
View More Details
Spectacular Cottage Transformation!
Secreted behind a high brick wall and set in glorious, landscaped gardens, a classic 1920's character cottage, spectacularly transformed to a masterful synergy of old and new where original character blends effortlessly into powerful contemporary spaces; a remarkable fusion showcasing architectural vision, industrial flair and creative design ingenuity from award winning architects.
The charmingly modest gabled weatherboard home remains intact, with an unassuming whitewash pivot entry door at the side. Inside, high ceilings, wainscoting, deep skirtings and gleaming jarrah floors rest effortlessly alongside light filled, ultra-modern spaces featuring stone, concrete, timber and glass. The refined neutral palette against warm jarrah and polished concrete emphasizes the home's generous proportions and gorgeously bright, airy interiors.
The original residence hosts three generous bedrooms, all with split system reverse cycle air-conditioning, a luxuriously appointed bathroom with beautiful herringbone tile floors, freestanding oval bath, stone topped vanity, open shower, and two powder rooms.
Anchored by polished concrete, walls of glass, steel beams, highlight windows and spectacular soaring ceilings, and beautiful atrium garden, open plan north aspect living spaces are gloriously expansive, yet clearly defined by function. Glass doors stack for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining in beautifully landscaped garden surrounds. Back inside, the streamlined designer kitchen features push to open cabinetry, glass splashbacks, induction cooktop, wall oven and an island with casual seating. There's an adjacent laundry/mudroom with access to the drying area at the side of the home.
Superbly situated close to the medical precinct, Rosalie Park, Lake Jualbup, Shenton Park station, Kings Park, Shenton Park village, The Unicorn Bar, Little Pantry and Wholefood Circus, Claremont Quarter, Subiaco's fabulous cafes, restaurants and bars, and it's just 10 mins to the CBD.
A spectacular residence, crafted to perfection, and perfectly in harmony with the demands of modern life, embracing relaxed yet luxurious living at its best. A brilliant fit for everyone - professional couples, young families and downsizers!
Feature's you'll love...
• Monthly Gardening Included!
• Renovated 1920's classic character home
• Substantial architect designed extension
• Character features in original home include jarrah floorboards, wainscoting, high ceilings, deep skirtings
• 3 generous bedrooms with split system reverse cycle a/c
• Luxurious bathroom with beautiful herringbone tile floors, freestanding oval bath, stone topped vanity, open shower
• 2 powder rooms
• Open plan living and dining with soaring ceilings, steel beams, walls of glass doors, highlight windows, double glazing
• Atrium garden
• Designer kitchen - island with casual seating, banks of drawers, induction cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, plenty of prep and storage space
• Laundry/mudroom - storage, stacking washer and dryer, access door to drying area
• Landscaped design Peter Hillman
• Reticulated gardens and lawn
• Sealed ROW at rear
• Steel gate access for off street parking
• Shenton College Catchment
• Rosalie Primary Catchment