29 Clark Street NEDLANDS WA 6009
View More Details
Quality, Size, Location & Orientation...
This warm, inviting 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 4 car garage, double-storey family abode beckons the discerning family. This expansive home ensures everyone has a place to call their own, blending personal retreats with communal living spaces.
Merging function and style, the brand-new kitchen is a chef's delight: integrated Smeg appliances, stone benchtops, and a walk-in pantry, all perfectly framing views of the alfresco deck and solar-heated saltwater swimming pool beyond.
A separate studio/granny flat is a testament to thoughtful design, catering to intergenerational living. It's an autonomous haven for guests and/or family members features a private entrance, modern bathroom, cosy sitting and meals area, bedroom with a walk-in robe, and a well-equipped kitchenette, all on the ground floor level, with no steps.
Two additional large downstairs bedrooms share the contemporary family bathroom, while the upper level reveals a sitting room featuring an internal window overlooking the formal lounge below, an office poised for productivity, two large bedrooms, and a pristine bathroom with an adjoining powder room.
Venture outside to discover an entertainer's paradise in the north facing backyard: a sprawling patio, elevated garden beds, a Jarrah deck crowned with a concrete pizza oven, and a swimming pool enclosed by frameless glass fencing.
This home is a flawless blend of elegance, comfort, and practicality.
Features you'll love..
• Pool and garden care included in rent
• Six bedrooms, four bathrooms, plus an office
• Huge 911sqm block with north facing backyard
• Self-contained granny flat/studio with own entrance
• Four-car garage with large driveway
• Spacious formal lounge/dining with raked ceiling
• Brand new wool carpets
• Re-surfaced travertine floor tiling
• Fully-tiled wet areas
• Newly renovated kitchen with Smeg cooking appliances
• Reverse-cycle split system AC throughout
• Stone surfaces in the kitchen and all wet areas
• Solar-heated saltwater swimming pool
• Huge paved patio, timber deck with pizza oven, bore-reticulated established gardens
• Freshly painted inside and out
• New door hardware, LED lighting, skirting and security screens
• Assorted fruit trees front and rear
• 2 x gas hot water systems (instantaneous and storage)
• Pets considered!
Location (approx. distances):..
640m Nedlands Primary School
1.2km Nedlands hospital and medical precinct
20m Broadway, for shopping, cafes and restaurants
1.6km Matilda Bay Reserve
340m University of Western Australia
3.0km Shenton College
1.2km Kings Park & Botanic Gardens
1.6km Melvista Park and Nedlands Golf Club
3.3km Claremont Quarter
First Home Open - Wednesday 10th January. Please ensure that you register yourself for this viewing if you wish to attend.