35 Taylor Road NEDLANDS WA 6009
View More Details
Light Filled Family Home
Superbly located in a prime location very close to parks, schools, shopping, the Swan River, and convenient to transport, on a 923sqm block with an elevated outlook to the north and west across the suburb.
It has the bonus of a solid 1960's single-level brick and tile home offering 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, a contemporary kitchen, bathroom and laundry, and gleaming Jarrah floorboards, which is comfortable and solid.
Feature's you'll love...
• Polished jarrah floorboards throughout
• Modernised kitchen
• Contemporary fully-tiled bathroom with dual vanities, WC
• Renovated laundry with second WC, linen press and external access
• Huge rear family room with split system air conditioning
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Single lock-up undercroft garage (remote-controlled door)
• Ducted air-conditioning in most rooms
• Gas bayonet in the front lounge room
• Lock-up shed/workshop with roller door
Location (approx. distances):
450m walk to Stirling Highway
320m to College Park and playground
1.7km to Claremont Quarter
1.3km to Waratah Village shopping precinct
1.3km to Freshwater Bay Primary School
2.5km to the University of WA
1.3km to Mrs Herbert's Park & Freshwater Bay
1.9km to Christ Church Grammar School
2.4km to Methodist Ladies College
Avail from 02/02/2024.
Please register for inspection details and more information. Simply go to our website https://porteous.com.au/properties-for-rent/ and click on the Book Inspection button for the property. Enter your details and register!