28c Brady Street MOUNT HAWTHORN WA 6016
View More Details
Rear Spacious Town House!
The Brilliance of Brady!
Located just five minutes from the CBD this rear end townhouse is cleverly designed and built with convenience and security in mind. Located on the ground floor, the spacious master suite offers separation and privacy, complete with it's own en-suite.
Large porcelain tiles throughout the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas enhance the modern feel that flows throughout the home. The gourmet kitchen is a good size for a family, offering a double-sized stainless steel oven, gas cooking, dishwasher & natural stone benchtops. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout all of the bedrooms and living areas will keep you warm in the winter and cool throughout summer.
On the second level you will find three bedrooms (or option for study), each with built-in robes. The second bathroom located upstairs comes with a shower, bathtub and separate WC. The generous upper level floor space provides room for an alternative living area or a quiet study space.
You will be close to Mt Hawthorn's lively café' strip and only a minute away from the freeway entrance making this home perfect for anyone working in the CBD - without the hustle and bustle.
• Secured double garage, offering direct access through to the kitchen and rear courtyard.
• 1x Additional open car parking space
• Option for a study or 4th bedroom.
• Protected north facing courtyard, set off the central living space.
• Reticulated garden beds.
• Downstairs powder room
• Small complex of 3 townhouses.
• 1km walk to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
• 1.8km to the Restaurant and Café' strip along Scarborough Beach Road
• 1.4km to Hawaiian's Mezz
• Reach Perth CBD within 5km
• Approx. 700m to Glendalough Train Station
• Direct freeway access to the city via Brady Street and Powis Street
Sorry, no pets.
***Important: If you have any flu-like symptoms, please refrain from attending our inspections. A mask must be worn correctly at all time when in attendance***