View More Details
Fabulous Cottesloe Offering
This solid circa-1940s residence benefits from a generous frontage and a spacious north-facing rear yard with a shimmering below-ground swimming pool. Also outside lies access into a versatile third bedroom - or separate studio - with split-system air-conditioning, built-in wardrobes/storage and splendid views over the pool. Inside, high ceilings, solid wooden floorboards, decorative cornices, ceilings and ceiling-roses and tall feature skirting boards are virtually commonplace throughout, helping preserve the property's nostalgic character of a bygone era.
A huge front lounge room with a fireplace flows through into a central dining room via double sliding doors, with the latter kept comfortable by split-system air-conditioning. Only inches away lies an updated kitchen with sleek stone bench tops, a water-filter tap, tiled splashbacks, a stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher, an Electrolux five-burner gas cooktop, a Pyrolux oven of the same brand, a double storage pantry and a servery window to the tiled rear sunroom - feature timber ceilings and all.
The sunroom opens out to the back courtyard through bi-fold doors, whilst accessing a combined second bathroom-come-laundry with a shower, powder vanity, a wash trough and separate second toilet. The main front bathroom has a toilet of its own and has been modernised to include a shower and stone vanity, with a feature skylight naturally illuminating the wet area.
Separate from the second bedroom is a massive front master bedroom with split-system air-conditioning, full-height built-in robes/storage and a large connecting study. A front entry yard with lawns is securely gated and sits pretty behind a gorgeous white picket fence.
Follow Napier Street all the way up to the stunning Cottesloe Beach coastline, with the Cottesloe Civic Centre and Cottesloe Tennis Club in central Cottesloe also both just around the corner. The action on Napoleon Street is also only walking distance away, as are a host of cafes, restaurants and public-transport options, with boutique shopping and top schools very much at arm's length.
Feature's you'll love...
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Double white-picket gates to the front single carport - complemented by a second tandem driveway parking space
• White picket fence/gate to the gated front-yard entrance, deck and lawn area
• Swimming pool
• North-facing backyard with a small lawn area
• Feature leadlight front windows
• High ceilings complete with wooden floorboards
• Various character features still intact throughout
• Security-door entrance
• Huge front lounge room with a fireplace
• Split-system air-conditioning to the separate dining room
• Updated kitchen with a dishwasher and stone bench tops
• Rear sunroom with bi-fold-door access to the backyard
• Toilets in both bathrooms
• Combined second bathroom/laundry
• Separate rear 3rd bedroom or studio
• Double linen press
• Security doors and screens elsewhere