3/7 Bindaring Parade CLAREMONT WA 6010
View More Details
Ground Floor - Sublime Riverside Lifestyle!
Channeling easy elegance and loaded with style, this fabulously chic and beautifully renovated ground floor riverside apartment is situated in gorgeously expansive leafy grounds at the rear of a small established group, offering privacy and seclusion from the street. It's just a short stroll to the spectacular Swan River foreshore reserve, glorious Freshwater Bay and Mosman Bay beyond, and perfectly placed to indulge in this brilliantly 'moments to everything' spot!
Immaculate, contemporary interiors feature a striking contrast of beautiful black timber floors and crisp white walls. Designed for effortless, harmonious living, open plan spaces are generous, light and bright, with high ceilings and picture windows overlooking the outdoor terrace and pretty gardens.
The modern, superbly appointed kitchen features stone counters, sleek, white, soft close cabinetry, casual seating, a suite of Miele appliances and plenty of prep and storage space.
Both bedrooms are generously sized with fitted built in robes, and share a gorgeous bathroom tiled floor to ceiling, with walk in rain shower, floating vanity, WC, and laundry nook.
Sent from heaven and an absolute must see, this beautifully contemporary, gorgeously stylish home offers the perfect blend of lifestyle, luxury and location! Perfectly positioned between the shopping hubs of Claremont and Cottesloe, restaurants, cafes and boutiques on Napoleon St, Cottesloe's magnificent beaches, Freshwater Bay Yacht Club, CBD and Fremantle with easy access to public transport.
• Immaculately presented, gorgeously bright and airy riverside apartment
• Fully-renovated ground-floor apartment (with plumbing and electrics also revamped in 2017)
• 50 mt stroll to foreshore reserve
• Expansive open plan living and dining
• Beautiful black timber floors
• Plantation shutters to kitchen and second bedroom
• Sleek modern kitchen with stone counters, Miele induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Generous master bedroom with wall of fitted built in robes
• Sizeable second bedroom with fitted built in robes
• Gorgeous bathroom with full height tiling, rain shower, vanity, WC plus laundry area
• Split system reverse cycle a/c to open plan area
• Security doors and window screens
• Outdoor terrace and pretty garden surrounds
• Rear undercover parking bay and store
• Communal lawns and outdoor drying areas
• Visitor parking bays
• Top public and private schools including Presbyterian Ladies' College, MLC, Christ Church Grammar, and Scotch College close by
• NBN internet connected