5 Salter Point Parade SALTER POINT WA 6152
View More Details
Prime Riverside Living
Residing on one of Salter Point's most prestigious streets, at the tip of the peninsula, in a commanding position with majestic, all-encompassing panoramic views across Salter Point Lagoon and Canning River, an outstanding, comfortable, much-loved residence with substantial living space, serene location and an enviable lifestyle in a glorious riverside suburb.
With 3 enormous bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, big open plan areas, large kitchen, generous outdoor entertaining spaces, lovely pool and a magnificent river vista from almost every room, this fabulously large, light filled family home is incredibly easy to live in with plenty of room for everyone.
The spacious ground floor hosts a large games/living room and bar with sliding doors opening to a sparkling pool and terrace, bathroom, home office with separate entrance, double garage and workshop. Behind the auto gate is paved parking for cars and space for a boat, camper trailer or caravan.
The upper floor features expansive light filled open plan spaces with expanses of glass framing picture perfect water views. Living, dining and sitting areas are generous, with sliding doors leading out to a large entertaining balcony overlooking the river. The modern, well-appointed kitchen has solid timber cabinetry, granite counters, a suite of European appliances and big walk-in pantry. Sliding doors open to a paved alfresco and terraced, walled gardens to the rear. There's a vast master bedroom with spacious en-suite and large walk-in robe, two oversized king bedrooms, one with semi en-suite and practical laundry.
Sitting pretty on a 922sqm landholding, zoned R20, a wide 38m frontage and sweeping river views, it's easy to see the potential here… A brilliant family focused home with plenty of scope to add value and your own stamp of style and flair; a delightful family home, supremely livable now and perfect to rent out; or explore your options - a magnificent, rare slice of prime riverfront land, set amongst prestigious homes, both new and old. Plan to develop or build your dream home and live your very best life!
Ideally positioned close to Aquinas, Penrhos, Wesley College, Como Secondary and Curtin Uni, Collier Park Golf Course, Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre with Garden City approx. 10 mins by car, and Perth CBD 10km.
• 3-bedroom, 3 bathrooms, 3 living, panoramic river views
• Formal entrance hall
• Expansive open plan living, dining and sitting area
• Majestic Canning River views from living, dining and sitting areas
• Well-appointed modern kitchen with Ilve freestanding range, timber cabinetry, granite counters, large walk-in pantry
• Huge master bedroom with private balcony, large walk-in robe, spacious en-suite
• Two king size bedrooms with built in robes
• Dual access family bathroom
• Ground floor bathroom
• Ground floor games room with bar, sliding doors to pool and terrace
• Home office with private entrance
• Double garage and workshop
• Understairs store
• Additional parking for cars, boat, trailer, caravan, camper trailer
• Secure auto gate
City of South Perth: $2,876.13 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,810.58 p.a.