803/2 St Georges Terrace PERTH WA 6000
View More Details
CITY LIGHTS, RIVER NIGHTS, SPECTACULAR VIEWS!
Viewing by appointment only
Occupying a commanding corner presence in the heart of our vibrant Perth CBD, this spacious and contemporary 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment enjoys the best of both worlds when it comes to breathtaking views of the city, the picturesque Swan River and everything that surrounds, nestled just a short stroll away from the sprawling waterside Langley Park and the best shopping, cafes, restaurants and bars that our metropolitan centre has to offer.
The highly-sought-after "Saint George Apartments" complex is its home, with the exclusive development perfectly positioned for all of its occupants to embrace the most relaxing of well-balanced lifestyles. The building also plays host to a Mediterranean-style communal courtyard with landscaped gardens - the perfect place to sit and unwind as the weather begins to improve, heading into those warmer summer months.
The apartment itself is headlined by light and bright open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with a feature recessed ceiling and an amazing all-encompassing vista, plus access out to a fabulous entertaining balcony that is covered for protection from the elements. And what a spectacular backdrop it is.
Back inside, a generous master suite - with another balcony - is the pick of the sleeping quarters, with the third bedroom making an ideal study or home office, if you need it to be one. The complex is fully secure and the apartment will suit a corporate, high-yielding tenant, for those seeking to go down the path of an astute investment property.
An added bonus of living here is having the St George's Terrace and Hay Street bus routes at your doorstep, along with expertly-manicured gardens and parks, walking and bicycle paths, river recreational activities, yoga studios, gyms and fitness facilities, our iconic Kings Park, Optus Stadium, Northbridge and so much more. The big city life awaits - and what a place to experience it all!
This property currently leases at $875 per week until Sept 2024. The tenant will vacate if it sells and the new owner wants vacant possession. The Seller would like to sell it fully furnished.
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Double-door apartment entry
• City-skyscraper and river views
• Gleaming timber flooring
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with its own covered entertaining balcony
• Sparkling kitchen granite bench tops
• Tiled kitchen splashbacks
• Double kitchen sinks
• Quality stainless-steel Miele dishwasher
• Integrated range hood
• Gas cooktop
• Under-bench oven
• Spacious master-bedroom suite with its own private balcony, stunning river views and mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Large fully-tiled master-ensuite bathroom - bubbling spa bath, separate shower, bidet, toilet, twin "his and hers" stone vanities and all
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity
• Large 2nd bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
• Versatile 3rd bedroom or study
• Separate laundry
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Down lights
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Skirting boards
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Secure parking
Council Rates (approx.):
City of Perth: $2,420.50 p/a
Water Corporation: $1,843.55 p/a
Strata Levies: $2,735.23 p/q