Perfectly positioned opposite the iconic Dingo Flour Mill in North Fremantle, this unique 3 bedroom 2 bathroom tri-level residence offers a desirable lifestyle that few are lucky enough to experience.
Contemporary low-maintenance living and entertaining comes to the fore here, with the home's headline act being a magnificent central courtyard, surrounded by walls of floor-to-ceiling glass that flood the interior with natural light and provide fantastic cross-flow ventilation, allowing those sensual sea breezes to filter through. Some lawn, a mature tree, plenty of shade and easy-care gardens help make up the most private of outdoor spaces that is complemented by a lovely deck and pergola for sitting and quiet contemplation.
The commodious open-plan family, dining and modern-kitchen area seamlessly flows on from the enclosed yard and is highlighted by sparkling stone bench tops, attractive tiled splashbacks, a double-door storage pantry, double sinks, over-head and under-bench cupboard options, a microwave nook and excellent stainless-steel range-hood, gas-cooktop, oven and dishwasher appliances. There is a powder room downstairs too, adjacent to a separate laundry with a linen cupboard. Next to the garage - and enjoying internal shopper's entry at the same time, a study right by the front door is the perfect secluded home office, even doubling as a potential fourth-bedroom option, if you are that way inclined.
Upstairs, a second living area services the minor sleeping quarters and opens out on to a spacious balcony, as does the master suite on the top floor - the latter providing the perfect vantage point for embracing endless evening sunsets and breathtaking ocean views. An enormous walk-in wardrobe leads into a very handy attic/roof space, with a sleek white ensuite bathroom on the other side of the room playing host to a shower, separate bathtub, feature skylights, toilet and twin "his and hers" stone vanities.
Back on the first floor, both spare bedrooms boast built-in robes, whilst the separate main bathroom features a large shower, a powder vanity and a toilet. In between, an under-stair storeroom is simply an added bonus.
This dream locale is separated from crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters by only 700 metres, with beautiful beaches, the Queen Victoria Street Cafe strip, our picturesque Swan River, the North Fremantle Train Station, the heart of Fremantle, Cottesloe and even Claremont all either a walking distance or just a few minutes away in their own right. What a spot!
• Fantastic three-storey floor plan
• Feature entry door
• Ocean views
• Glorious sunsets
• Spacious central courtyard with lawn and an entertaining pergola
• Timber floors to the open-plan family/dining/kitchen area on the ground level
• Ground-floor powder room and separate laundry
• Downstairs study - or 4th bedroom - with access to and from the garage
• First-floor living area and 2nd/3rd bedrooms - both with BIR's
• Main bathroom and an under-stair storeroom on the first floor
• Huge top-floor master suite with a large WIR, attic access and a sublime ensuite
• Balcony-deck access from the master suite
• Second balcony deck, shared between the living area and second bedroom upstairs
• Split-system air-conditioning throughout
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Skirting boards
• Down lights
• Gas hot-water system
• Double lock-up garage, with shopper's entry and double doors leading out to the yard
• 256sqm (approx.) of total living space
• Low-maintenance 319sqm (approx.) block