84 Meridian Drive MULLALOO WA 6027
View More Details
MODERN QUALITY AND SIMPLICITY ON THE COAST!
A combination of quality modern living and immaculate attention-to-detail pervades this stunning 4 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey Mullaloo residence that leaves absolutely nothing else for you to do, other than to simply bring your belongings and move straight on in. No expense has been spared either, as far as this immaculate contemporary haven is concerned.
Beyond a striking double-door entrance lies a huge carpeted home office downstairs - complete with its own side external access for clients, if you are running a business under the same roof. A fully-tiled two-way powder room is also great for guests, running off an open ensuite/third bathroom (with a free-standing bathtub, large open rain shower and a stone vanity) that caters for a spacious fourth bedroom - complete with a generous walk-in wardrobe.
There is internal shopper's entry near here also - via an extra-large remote-controlled lock-up garage that has two front roller doors, can comfortable house three cars, has its own powered storeroom and enjoys further roller-door access to the rear, where three further vehicles (in tandem) or a boat can securely park within a private backyard setting.
Further up the foyer, a carpeted theatre room sits behind double doors for peace and quiet, whilst a broom cupboard and an under-stair storeroom neighbour a fully-tiled laundry with ample storage space of its own, along with a stone bench top and external access down the side of the home.
Warmed by gleaming Blackbutt wooden floorboards, the massive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is where most of your casual time will be spent and is graced by sparkling stone bench tops, sleek white cabinetry, an appliance nook, a breakfast bar for quick bites, a kick-plate (for crumbs) connected to the ducted-vacuum system, an integrated Schweigen range hood, a Neff Induction cooktop, a Neff oven, a steam oven of the same brand and a stainless-steel Asko dishwasher.
The main living space also extends out to an intimate side alfresco, as well a timber-lined rear alfresco for tranquil outdoor entertaining - the latter via bi-fold doors for a seamless integration that also lets those sensual sea breezes filter in.
Upstairs, you will find another living room - or family retreat - with a stone bar and sliding-stacker doors that leads out on to an airy front balcony with splendid tree-lined views across the suburb. The second bedroom and giant third bedroom both have walk-in robes, whilst the fully-tiled main family bathroom comprises of an open rain shower, a stone vanity and a toilet.
A double linen press and laundry chute precede the sublime king-sized master suite up here, where you can take in the leafy valley outlook from bed, whilst enjoying ocean glimpses from the spacious balcony at the back of the room. A huge walk-in robe keeps with theme, as does the open ensuite that impressively features a walk-in rain shower, a relaxing free-standing bathtub, a separate fully-tiled toilet and twin "his and hers" stone vanities.
Bus stops, lush local parklands and picturesque Periwinkle Bush Park walking trails are only strolling distance from your front door here, with the freeway, Edgewater Train Station, the excitement of the new Ocean Reef Boat Harbour redevelopment (now currently under way), glorious Mullaloo Beach itself, seaside cafes and restaurants, both Mullaloo Heights and Mullaloo Beach Primary Schools, the 24-hour IGA supermarket at Mullaloo Village, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, St Mark's Anglican Community School and even Hillarys Boat Harbour all just minutes away in their own right. There's nothing like a desirable lock-up-and-leave lifestyle in a commanding - and convenient - coastal location, that's for sure!
• Feature double entry doors into the home
• Downstairs office with a separate side entrance
• Ground-floor theatre room
• Huge open-plan family/dining/kitchen area - with a dishwasher
• Outdoor alfresco entertaining
• Upstairs retreat with a stone bar and front balcony
• Carpeted bedrooms - including a lower-level guest suite with a powder room
• Walk-in robes to every bedroom - including a massive upstairs master suite
• Private rear master balcony with sea glimpses
• Fully-tiled downstairs laundry
• Excellent storage throughout - including a laundry chute
• Massive three-car lock-up garage with a storeroom and drive-through rear access
• Extra secure parking at the rear
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• CCTV security cameras
• A/V intercom system to front door
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Quality window treatments
• Profiled doors throughout
• White plantation window shutters
• Feature down lights
• Feature stepped "trio" ceiling cornices
• Feature skirting boards
• Gas hot-water system
• Easy-care artificial turf, complementing green lawn at the front of the property
• Low-maintenance back gardens
• Side access
• Easy-care 684sqm (approx.) block with ample aggregate-driveway parking space
City of Joondalup: $2,574.98 p.a
Water Corporation: $1,500 p.a.