111 First Avenue MOUNT LAWLEY WA 6050
View More Details
Sublime Federation Sanctuary
Quietly nestled in the heart of blue-chip Mt Lawley on a wide, tranquil, leafy street; a modern Federation masterpiece completed in 2007 and crafted to perfection by award winning luxury builders, Beaumonde Homes. 111 First Avenue is a masterful statement of effortless style, understated elegance and refined sophistication with grand proportions, abundant natural light and exceptional space.
Constructed to a spectacular scale within magnificent, landscaped gardens, this majestic family home is distinguished by its immaculate double fronted, perfectly tuckpointed Federation façade, timber framed bay windows, beautiful stained glass leadlights, columns, and tessellated tile return verandah. Equally magnificent inside, beautifully authentic interiors maintain the connection to Federation style and rest easily alongside modern open plan spaces.
An extraordinary residence with outstanding family appeal, this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom home features expansive open plan living areas, splendid kitchen, home office, cinema, wine cellar, separate self-contained granny flat, glorious outdoor entertaining spaces and generous 4 car garaging. Impressively spacious rooms flow from the entrance hall - a glorious master suite, an oasis of tranquility with beautiful bay window seating, two fitted dressing rooms and luxury marble en-suite, and opposite, a large home office/library with custom desk, cabinetry and bookshelves.
Through the foyer with vast soaring whitewashed timber ceilings and magnificent jarrah staircase to a charming formal sitting room, a lovely peaceful spot to relax away from the busyness of open plan spaces. The fabulous home theatre offers a true cinematic experience with tiered seating, projector, screen, surround sound and blackout drapes.
Upper-level accommodation is cleverly designed to give kids space of their own. There are three king size bedrooms with walk in robes, two modern bathrooms and a fabulous TV room/kids retreat.
Glorious light filled open plan family areas span the rear. The magnificently appointed kitchen caters to the demands of a large and busy household, supported by a large pantry with dumb waiter and workstation. There's a delightful family living area and dining to seat 10 or more with French doors opening to an outdoor BBQ kitchen and large entertaining alfresco with timber lined cathedral ceiling. Exquisite landscaped, manicured to perfection gardens extend to the rear. Layers of hedging, lawn and mature trees border the pristine swimming pool topped by the spectacular cerulean sky. The fabulous granny flat is an additional living proposition with gorgeous, raked, cedar lined ceilings, living and sleeping area with bi-fold doors to the terrace, full kitchen with a suite of Miele appliances, modern bathroom and indoor/outdoor spa room. It's the perfect space for teens to retreat, for guests, extended family or au pair.
111 First Avenue. Private. Peaceful. Perfect. A spectacular residence completed to a fastidious standard and a simply magnificent family home embracing relaxed, yet luxurious modern living at its very best.
• Spectacular modern Federation tuckpointed residence constructed in 2007
• 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom, 3 living family home
• Beautiful multilevel front gardens with manicured hedging, water fountain, lawn, tessellated tiles to wraparound verandah
• Timber and stained-glass leadlight door with side and overhead stained-glass panels
• Wide entrance hall with hallway arch/corbels
• High ceilings, Tuart floors, ornate ceiling roses, high skirtings, stained glass leadlight feature windows
• Large home office with custom desk, cabinetry and bookcases
• Huge master bedroom with bay window seating, two fitted dressing rooms
• Large marble en-suite with shower, oval spa bath, shower, two vanities, separate WC
• Formal living room with archway, recessed ceiling, fireplace with timber mantlepiece, bar area/kitchenette with Vintec wine fridge, speakers
• Upper floor - three king bedrooms with desk space and walk in robes
• One has en-suite and balcony, one has dual access en-suite to share with 3rd bedroom
• TV room/kids retreat
• Powder room
• Cinema/home theatre with recessed ceiling, tiered recliner seating, custom jarrah cabinetry, projector, screen, surround sound
• Magnificently appointed farmhouse style kitchen with white cabinetry, granite counters, two Miele ovens, Miele induction and gas cooktop, dishwasher, casual seating at breakfast bar. Pantry with dumb waiter from undercroft garage, workstation area
• Living area with custom cabinetry, French doors to gardens
• Dining area to seat 10 or more
• French doors to outdoor built in BBQ kitchen and cedar lined entertaining alfresco, ceiling fan, downlights
• Glorious mature landscaped rear gardens, pristine pool and deck
• Granny flat - living and sleeping area with bi-fold doors to the terrace, full kitchen with granite counters, Miele appliances, modern bathroom and indoor/outdoor spa room
• Large practical laundry with plenty of storage, undercounter washer and dryer space, hanging rail, laundry chute, access door to drying area
• Wine cellar
• Video intercom/entry
• Ducted, zoned reverse cycle a/c
• Ducted vacuum
• CCTV, alarm