4/1a Regent Street West MOUNT LAWLEY WA 6050
View More Details
GREEN TITLED CHARMING GATED SANCTUARY!
Classic Mount Lawley character meets style and comfort of the modern age here in the form of this impeccably-presented 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom two-storey home that is fully secure and offers an enviable inner-city lifestyle with easy access to the Perth CBD - and beyond.
Downstairs, the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area is the main hub of the floor plan with its feature ceiling fan, sparkling granite bench tops, charming timber cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, double sinks, "Zip" tap, range hood, gas cooktop, separate oven and custom wine racking. Double doors help bring the outside in, revealing seamless access out to a large pitched patio and entertaining deck with its own ceiling fans, drop-down café blinds for protection from the elements and all the privacy in the world.
Boasting its own double French-door entrance via the front courtyard is a versatile home office/guest bedroom that features split-system air-conditioning for all-seasons' comfort - and can be whatever you need it to be. Upstairs, a carpeted second lounge room has a gas bayonet for heating and double-door access into the pick of the sleeping quarters - a huge master-bedroom suite with a striking feature wall, ample built-in-wardrobe space and delightful double-door balcony to wake up to.
The sublime master-ensuite bathroom is made up of a bubbling corner spa bath, a separate shower, vanity and separate toilet. The main bathroom features a shower and powder vanity and services the two spare bedrooms - both with French-door access out on to relaxing balconies.
The lovely Copley Park, the Queens Memorial Reserve and the Mount Lawley Bowling Club are all only walking distance away, as are bus stops, Perth College, the 24-hour 2nd Avenue IGA supermarket, medical facilities, the Astor Theatre and Beaufort Street's buzzing food, coffee, bar and entertainment strip. How convenient!
• Solar panels
• Gated pedestrian entry into the front courtyard
• Solid wooden floorboards
• Carpeted upper-level bedrooms and second lounge/living area
• Front home Study/Guest bedroom with its own double French-door entrance
• Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area downstairs
• Breakfast bar off the kitchen
• Separate laundry
• Three (3) WC's
• Outdoor patio and balcony entertaining
• Built-in robes
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Single lock-up garage with a roller door
• Remote-controlled access gate and space for a second car to park in front of the garage
• Free-standing Green Title property
• No strata fees to pay
• Mount Lawley Primary/Senior High School catchment zone