122 Shakespeare Street MOUNT HAWTHORN WA 6016
View More Details
PRIME CORNER BLOCK POTENTIAL
A magnificent opportunity indeed. Sitting pretty on the corner of Shakespeare and Ellesmere St, a much loved, beautifully cared for classic 1960's 3 bed, 2 bath residence on a fabulous 453sqm slice of premium zoned R30 Mt Hawthorn land. Perfectly positioned in this highly sought after family friendly neighbourhood and within catchment for Mt Hawthorn Primary and Bob Hawke College. Surrounded by gorgeous local parks and walking distance to cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping at The Mezz and at the top of Oxford St, and close to all the action in Leederville. Easy access to public transport, freeway entrances, the city and the beautiful coast.
Set in lovely gardens, the home hosts 3 bedrooms, large, bright and sunny open plan living and dining room, retro kitchen and bathroom with separate WC, laundry with shower and WC, big playroom/second living room, covered alfresco entertaining area, shed, a single garage and carport accessed from Ellesmere St and ROW to the rear.
The best buying opportunity on Shakespeare St to be sold AS IS and in its current condition. Explore your options - it's clear to see the huge potential for a discerning buyer with a vision for the future. A a delightful family home supremely liveable now for a young couple or family, a classic cottage with plenty of scope to renovate, add value and your own stamp of style in one of the best streets in Mt Hawthorn; A fabulous residence perfect to rent out or plan to build your dream home and live your very best life!
• Fabulous 1960's classic cottage on 453sqm corner block in highly sought after Mt Hawthorn neighbourhood
• Bright, sunny living and dining room
• Three sizeable bedrooms
• Retro family bathroom and separate WC
• Retro kitchen with wood burning heater
• Large playroom/games/sitting room
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to master and kitchen
• Laundry with shower and separate WC
• Covered alfresco entertaining area at rear
• Neat front gardens with mature lemon tree
• Security screen doors
• Single garage and carport accessed from Ellesmere St
• Pembroke Lane ROW to rear
Council Rates: $1,652.98 p/a
Water Corporation: $1,235.91 p/a