10 Finsbury Grove MOUNT CLAREMONT WA 6010
View More Details
Fabulous Mount Claremont Opportunity
Enjoying an elevated aspect, 10 Finsbury Grove is the stunning single level residence you have been dreaming of.
This beautiful four-bedroom (plus study), two-bathroom, Federation-style property boasts gorgeous period features typically expected in a century-old home. Soaring ceilings featuring ornate ceiling roses and architraves, reproduction fireplace, timeless jarrah floors, timber doors, shutters and window frames, dado rails and more feature throughout the home.
At the heart of this spectacular home is the jaw-dropping kitchen, which is surrounded by multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family and your guests. You'll fall in love with the endless white cabinetry, central island bench, granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances, including double oven, 5-burner gas cooktop and Miele dishwasher - truly an entertainer's happy place.
The front master suite includes a spacious ensuite, customised built-in wardrobe and outlook to the pretty cottage garden. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are 'master' size and overlook the rear garden featuring white Hamptons-style shutters.
Relax with your morning coffee under the pitched pergola, or the quaint timber gazebo, while enjoying the birds, scented jasmine and beautifully-kept terraced gardens.
Nestled amongst local parks and several desirable schools, the home is just 650m to John XXIII College and under a kilometre to Mount Claremont Primary School, where you can enjoy the popular Saturday Farmer's Market. Minutes from the Claremont Quarter, sporting facilities, stunning beaches and Loch Street station, this coveted location enjoys proximity to everything you love about Perth's prestigious western suburbs.
• Beautiful four-bedroom, two-bathroom plus study home with decorative Federation style features throughout
• 680sqm green title block
• Three expansive living areas, and stunning entertainer's kitchen
• High coffered ceilings with skylights
• Ducted reverse-cycle Daikin A/C throughout
• Ceiling fans and solar panels
• Alarm system
• Pretty cottage gardens featuring limestone terracing, on automatic reticulation
• High set, red brick and rendered elevation, with tiled roof, double remote garage including storage and shoppers entry