PHILIPPA MOWBRAY DESIGNED LUXURY RESIDENCE
Breathtaking river views are yours to enjoy every day at this magnificent four bedroom, 3.5 bathroom luxury residence positioned in one of the suburb's premium riverside enclaves.
Occupying a generous site less than 300m from the river's edge, this stunning masterpiece by Philippa Mowbray Architecture and Interiors showcases bespoke finishes and meticulous attention to detail. Its timeless, contemporary European design exudes undeniable yet understated elegance across two light-filled levels and includes a six car under croft garage.
Inside, find distressed grey oak flooring throughout the lower level, architectural lighting, extensive built-in cabinetry, white plantation shutters and designer bathroom fixtures. Soaring shadow line ceilings, elegant panelled walls, timber door and window frames, solid cavity doors and stone benchtops are also found throughout the home.
Multiple internal and outdoor living areas provide versatility for families who love to entertain while having separate zones for individual pursuits. Downstairs, in addition to a stylish guest suite, you'll find two distinct living zones: the open-plan family and dining hub, which opens out to the alfresco deck and pool area, and a study/second living area at the front of the home.
Further internal living areas accompany the luxurious accommodation on the second level. One adjoins the vast bluestone entertaining terrace, with built in BBQ, sink and fridge. You'll never tire of the phenomenal river views encompassing the CBD, Claremont Yacht Club, Freshwater Bay, Point Walter and Applecross. The other is a kids' lounge/activity space, complete with a built-in desk and yet more storage.
Prepare to be impressed by the sophisticated and beautifully appointed kitchen, complete with extensive soft-closing cabinetry, a 3.4 metre polished Statuarietto Marble breakfast island and desk with an integrated fridge, CaesarStone benches and a suite of premium Miele appliances, including an induction cooktop, electric and combi ovens, an integrated dishwasher, and coffee machine. There's no shortage of additional storage in the adjoining butler's pantry, which also includes a walk-in cool room, a second Miele dishwasher, an extra sink and a freezer.
Upstairs, the remaining accommodation comprises two spacious secondary bedrooms with built-in robes, storage and desks, and a swoon-worthy adults' retreat. Here, you'll find a substantial bedroom with balcony access, designer bedside lighting and a fully-customised walk-in robe with a Velux skylight. As with the family bathroom, the resort-style ensuite boasts underfloor heating, heated towel rails, as well as a free-standing Victoria and Albert oval bath, Cararra marble floor and wall tiling and a screenless rain shower and under floor heating.
Enjoy relaxing and entertaining outside throughout the seasons. In warmer weather, the fully-tiled low-sodium pool will keep everyone entertained for hours, and built-in provisions for gas heating give buyers the option to use it year-round. There's an outdoor Jetmaster fireplace and a custom-designed firepit for cooler evenings, plenty of lawn, beautifully landscaped gardens designed by Tristan Pierce Landscapes, an outdoor powder room and ultra-convenient ROW access from the rear laneway.
This bespoke residence is perfectly positioned to offer your family the ultimate riverside lifestyle. Opposite St Hilda's Anglican School, and metres from Freshwater Bay and Iona Presentation College, you'll also be just 1.5km from South Cottesloe Beach.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Timeless, contemporary double storey home
• Elevated riverside block with spectacular views
• Multiple interior and external living areas
• 3 meter high ceilings
• 5 person Grant Elevator
• Architectural pendant and LED lighting by InLite
• Wide plank distressed grey oak flooring
• Plantation shutters and linen roman blinds
• European and Australian made tapware
• Extensive built-in cabinetry throughout
• Luxury kitchen with high end Miele appliances
• Butler's pantry with walk-in cool room
• Upper level terrace with luxury outdoor kitchen
• CaesarStone benches throughout
• Statuarietto Marble 3 meter long kitchen island
• Bluestone external paving
• Fully reticulated, manicured gardens
• Mature trees including Crepe Myrtles, Snow Pears, Citrus
• 6 car under croft garage with built-in storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (2 units)
• Low sodium, fully tiled swimming pool (provisions for gas heating)
• Composite timber alfresco deck
• Jetmaster external fireplace and fire pit
• Outdoor powder room
• 2 x instant gas hot water systems
• Internal alarm system
• Smart wiring throughout
• Living Area: 675sqm
Rates (approx. p/a)
Town of Mosman Park: $6,585
Water Corp: $2,825