36b Mclintock Way KARRINYUP WA 6018
View More Details
A CORNER CHARMER!
This delightful 3 bedroom 1 bathroom duplex half on the corner occupies a commanding position on a block that is far bigger than what most properties of this type would sit on.
The potential to add your own personal modern touches throughout should not be underestimated either, with solid bones and fantastic foundations already in place. Welcoming you inside is a spacious lounge room with split-system air-conditioning.
The dining room is separate, as is a kitchen that plays host to a large storage pantry and an electric Grillmaster upright cooker. The sleeping quarters are also separate for privacy, with all three bedrooms carpeted for comfort. The pick of them being a huge master in the middle.
Outdoors, a lovely rear pergola is shaded for entertaining and splendidly overlooks a large "blank canvas" of a backyard that can be whatever you want it to be. There is even a barbecue nook, preceding the generous garden space.
For those with kids, Deanmore Primary School is just around the corner and St Mary's Anglican Girls' School lies only metres from your front doorstep, alongside majestic natural bushland walking trails.
A plethora of picturesque local parklands can be found nearby too, along with bus stops, community sporting facilities, Our Lady of Good Counsel School, Churchlands Senior High School, Hale School, Newman College, the new-look Scarborough Beach esplanade, beautiful Trigg Point, cafes, restaurants and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment that has now been completed.
Throw in a very close proximity to spectacular Lake Gwelup, public and private golf courses, the freeway and even Stirling Train Station and you have yourself quite the location, no matter what your immediate future looks like. Just you wait and see!
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• Patio entrance
• Low-maintenance timber-look flooring
• Comfortable front lounge room
• Separate dining room
• Separate kitchen with electric cooking appliances
• Large storage pantry
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a massive central master
• Huge second bedroom with full-height double built-in wardrobes
• Practical bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Large separate laundry with backyard access, off the kitchen
• Separate toilet
• Outdoor pergola for entertaining
• Large backyard and garden area
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Feature skirting boards
• Security doors and screens
• Internal electric hot-water system (laundry)
• Single carport
• Side-access gate
• Corner block
Council - Approx $1,485.34 p.a.
Water - Approx $909.82 p.a.