14 Dakin Street JOLIMONT WA 6014
View More Details
Home, Sweet Home!
Waving the kids off as they stroll to Jolimont Primary School just metres away from your front door is only one of the many special things your family can look forward to when making the move into this spacious 5 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey home.
Beyond a lush and leafy frontage lies a superb contemporary home that truly has something for everybody to enjoy. Downstairs, a sunken front home theatre room comes fully equipped with a projector and surround-sound system for the ultimate cinema-style experience.
The fifth or "guest" bedroom by the front door doubles as an alternative master suite for those wanting to base themselves on the ground level and plays host to separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes, as well as a fully tiled modern ensuite/third bathroom.
A large open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is beautifully tiled and features two recessed ceilings. The kitchen is particularly generous in its proportions and provides ample built-in storage options, sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals, under-stair storage space, double sinks, fridge plumbing, a stainless-steel Smeg range hood, a Smeg five-burner gas cooktop, a pyrolytic Electrolux oven and a new stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher.
The separate minor sleeping quarters are made up of three bedrooms, all with full height mirrored built-in robes. The third and fourth bedroom even enjoy splendid north-facing views of the shimmering below-ground swimming pool at the rear, whilst a fully tiled main family bathroom consists of a shower, vanity and skylight for natural illumination. A separate toilet can be found in this part of the house, too.
A separate laundry provides over-head and under-bench storage space and external access for drying.
Upstairs, a jarrah staircase leads to a king-sized master suite with an over-sized "his and hers" walk-in robe. The private ensuite features a shower, separate bathtub, and separate two-way toilet. A relaxing library next door also works well as the perfect parents' retreat with its own toilet access, built-in kitchenette/bar and double doors that open out to a lovely south-facing front balcony deck with the most verdant of green outlooks. North-facing tree-lined views are also provided from within the retreat - a space to unwind and get away from the kids who will no doubt be letting their vivid imaginations run wild even further on the lower level.
Double doors ensure that the main living zone seamlessly flows outside to a fantastic cedar-lined alfresco-entertaining deck at the rear. A pitched cathedral-style ceiling with a fan is complemented by a café blind for protection from the elements - all of which overlooks the pool and a poolside courtyard that simply extends your options outdoors.
Location-wise, with Hay Street just around the corner, access into Subiaco - and eventually our vibrant Perth CBD - is rather flawless from this tranquil neighbourhood setting. Sprawling local parklands can be found only a matter of moments from your front door, as can the likes of bus services, Daglish Train Station, Lords Recreation Centre, cafes, restaurants, and a myriad of shopping options.
Shenton College is also nearby, as are magnificent community sporting facilities, our pristine Western Australian coastline and so much more. Embrace the space and be prepared to fall in love with this charming abode almost instantly!
• Open-plan family and dining area - with a spacious kitchen
• Breakfast bar, stone bench tops and a new dishwasher in the kitchen
• Upstairs master suite and adjacent library/parents' retreat with balcony
• Ground-floor 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with BIR's and a nearby modern main bathroom
• Downstairs guest suite - or 5th bedroom/alternative master
• New carpets in the theatre room, upstairs retreat and all of the bedrooms
• North-facing outdoor alfresco-entertaining deck at the rear
• Generously sized swimming pool
• Poolside courtyard for additional backyard entertaining
• Three-phase power connected to the property
• 6.6kW solar power-panel system (with a Solar Analytics monitoring system)
• Fully ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system downstairs
• Split system air-conditioning upstairs
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Feature skirting boards
• New instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Gas bayonets in the family room and theatre room
• Fully automatic reticulation (with smart Wi-Fi/phone-app controls)
• Long single lock-up garage with a side storage lean-to and internal shopper's entry
• Ample driveway parking space
• Huge 812sqm (approx.) block with splendid tree-lined views from upstairs
City of Subiaco: $4,370.12 pa
Water Corporation: $2,409.04 pa