19 Preston Point Road EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
View More Details
This contemporary East Freo home offers so much more than meets the eye. Expertly utilising the compact 251sqm block, the stylish fully renovated residence is the epitome of 'lock-and-leave' convenience. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a layout that supports a variety of family dynamics, plus council-approved AirBnB management, it is at once liveable, low-maintenance and profitable.
On the ground floor, accessible via the street and carport, you'll find the modern main bedroom suite comprising a spacious bedroom with a fan, built-in robes, and a fully-tiled ensuite featuring an oversized frameless shower. This suite has its own entrance, private front courtyard and separate living area with a kitchenette. This level of the home may also suit multi-generational or short-stay accommodation arrangements.
The solid timber staircase takes you to the upper level, which is the main living level of the home and level with the backyard. The open plan living and dining zone features a high, raked ceiling and is bathed in natural light pouring through north-facing windows, which have louvres for the refreshing ocean and river breezes. Pops of red in the floating wall shelving and the kitchen's glass splashbacks add splashes of colour to the otherwise neutral palette. Appointed with quality European appliances and stone benchtops, the kitchen features plenty of storage and a convenient servery window to the east-facing balcony, where you'll enjoy sunrises and a view across to the East Fremantle Football Club oval.
The two generous bedrooms have built-in robes, split system air conditioning and roman blinds. They share a beautifully appointed bathroom, complete with a frameless shower, long stone vanity and a louvre window overlooking the colourful mural on the adjacent property. In the hallway, a cleverly integrated laundry sits behind bifold doors, with overhead linen storage and room for your washer and dryer.
Outside to the rear, the 'set-and-forget' reticulated gardens are minimal yet aesthetically pleasing, with an expansive timber deck framed by a cascading pond water feature, cherry blossom and citrus trees and concrete planter beds. Entertaining outdoors will be something to enjoy year-round, thanks to automatic aluminium louvres covering the alfresco. A side external staircase also connects the backyard to the street level for ultimate convenience year round. There is also an East facing balcony off the dining area and kitchen. This is a wonderfully elevated perch with a long view back over the suburb from which to enjoy a morning coffee and welcome the start of the day.
There's a storage area beneath the internal staircase, ensuring no space is wasted, perfect for your wine collection, suitcases and other items. There's also an office for professionals working from home, accessed from the garage, with a built-in timber desk and shelving.
Located strolling distance from the Left Bank and Sweetwater Rooftop Bar, the May Street Larder for your morning coffee hit, and scenic riverside walking and cycle paths, you'll also be right on the doorstep of Fremantle's ever-evolving small bar, dining and cultural scene.
* Contemporary 3 bed, 2 bathroom residence
* Two-storey, built in 2011
* AirBnB/STR (council compliant) with around 80% occupancy
* Solid 21mm Spotted Gum timber flooring and staircase
* Shadowline ceilings, raked on the second level
* Marine-ply lined eaves and balcony
* Louvre windows for cross-ventilation
* Double carport PLUS double remote-controlled garage
* Built-in robes in all bedrooms
* Recessed LED lighting throughout
* Reverse-cycle air conditioning in secondary bedrooms and living area
* Modern kitchen with European appliances, including a 5-burner Ilve cooktop and oven
* Concealed, integrated laundry
* Fully-tiled bathrooms with frameless showers
* Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
* Second living area and office accessed from the garage
* Honed concrete carport and alfresco
* Easy-care reticulated gardens and timber deck
* Pond with cascading water feature
* Outdoor sink beneath the external staircase
* Internal alarm system, CCTV and sensor lights
* Anodised aluminium electric (remote) louvres over the alfresco area
* All furniture/décor/artwork available to purchase by negotiation
* Air BnB Profile offered with the sale
Location (approx. distances):
280m to Sweetwater Rooftop Bar
300m to May Street Larder
550m to the Left Bank Hotel
240m to Merv Cowan Park
1.6km to John Curtin College
770m to Richmond Primary School
4.9km to St Hilda's Anglican School
5km to Santa Maria College
2.3km to CBC Fremantle
1.5km to the Swan Yacht Club
Council: $2,735.45 pa
Water: $1,573.63 pa