82 - Victoria Avenue DALKEITH WA 6009
View More Details
The owners of this superbly renovated two storey 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom (plus powder) riverside property have added stylish, contemporary features that serve to enhance the original character of the home.
Known in the area as the 'Tree House' for its spectacular street-front Poinciana tree, the property attracts admirers from near and far when the 70 year-old tree blooms each December.
The ground floor of this bespoke home is dedicated to family togetherness and will appeal to families with younger and teenage children alike. The front lounge room, kitchen and meals area have retained the lustrous original jarrah flooring and overlook both the gorgeous pool deck, the beautifully landscaped front gardens, and the tree-of-great-renown.
The kitchen features state-of-the-art Miele appliances, including self-cleaning Combi-Oven, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and silent rangehood. You'll love the double granite sink, Zip tap, soft-close cabinets and drawers, and engineered stone benchtops throughout.
At the rear of the home is a huge tiled living area/games room, with a luxurious bathroom and separate WC, and a reverse-cycle, split system air conditioning unit. With the addition of a kitchenette, this 'wing' would be fully self-contained, with private pool deck and side access to Victoria Ave - perfect for a teenage retreat, granny flat or Air BnB-style income stream.
Upstairs, the glamorous master bedroom suite feels like a boutique hotel. Enjoy stunning views of your beautifully landscaped front gardens and 'The Tree' from your private balcony, and take in the twinkling lights of Claremont and Peppermint Grove across the river. A 'James Said' chandelier hangs from the domed ceiling, with additional lighting from the renowned interior designer found throughout the home. The resort-style ensuite boasts twin vanities, a freestanding designer bath, gorgeous Moroccan-tiled flooring and a walk-in robe.
Bedroom two also enjoys a delightful view from its dedicated balcony, has a built-in desk and double robes, while bedroom three overlooks the fantastic entertainment terrace - oh, the parties you'll have here! Striking Moroccan tiling, new wrought-iron balustrading and party lights set the scene for celebrations for years to come.
An enchanting spiral staircase leads down to the landscaped gardens and architecturally-designed pool area below, where the pool blanket is cleverly concealed, and Crimson Spire trees flank the length of the grand swimming pool.
This breath-taking property occupies a 718sqm corner site in leafy Dalkeith, just 140 metres from the banks of the Swan River and the incredibly popular Mrs Herbert's Park. Walking distance to Dalkeith Primary School, the property is positioned close to several desirable Western suburb's schools, including MLC (2.0km), PLC (3.60km), Christ Church Grammar School (1.40km) and Scotch College (3.0km).
Perth CBD is just an 8.5km scenic drive away, or catch the train at Claremont Station for an easy commute (1.70km).
A superb, ready to move into home, in a prime location.
• 4 bedrooms (or 3 plus study), 3 bathrooms plus powder
• Multiple living areas
• Gas fireplace in Master Bedroom
• Double garage with remote sectional door and additional off-street, 'porte-cochere' parking
• Gardens by landscape architects Jenny & Neil Delmage
• Upper and lower floors designed to capture incredible Poinciana Tree outlook
• An enormous salt-water swimming pool surrounded by expansive timber decking
• Statement pendant lighting throughout, by Interior designer James Said
• Spectacular upstairs entertaining deck with custom spiral staircase
• Bespoke kitchen with Miele appliances, stone benchtops and huge island bench/breakfast bar includes a Combi Steam Oven
• Designer Villeroy and Boch basins and tapware by Brodware
• Cistern-less WC's and frameless showers
• Toodyay stone feature fireplace in the downstairs lounge room
• Customised pull-out storage under staircase
• Walk-through laundry with concealed washer and dryer and adjacent powder room
• Heated Towel Rails
• Kitchen and Bathrooms designed by Interior Architect
• Storage under Decking area for Outdoor Equipment - Kayaks, canoes and paddle boards
• 140 metres to river's edge
Council Rates: $2,783.00
Water Rates: $1,270.00