82 Philip Road DALKEITH WA 6009
View More Details
LUXURIOUS FAMILY ENTERTAINER
Inspired by French Deco architecture and constructed by multi award winning custom builders Palazzo Homes, this 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom two story family home on 1163sqm, has been constructed to exacting specifications with meticulous attention to detail throughout, nestled within beautiful, landscaped formal gardens.
Exuding style, elegance and luxury, with abundant natural light and a versatile floorplan. The interior boasts handcrafted marble, timber, glass, and granite to form a rich yet subtle tapestry of natural elements, textures, and warmth.
The balanced symmetry of the home is complemented by the structured landscaped gardens outside, whilst inside, the thoughtfully considered floorplan perfectly balances family living and entertaining. Formal and informal spaces invite both complete relaxation and sophistication in equal measure.
The position with this prestigious suburb is outstanding, close to the Swan River, parks, tennis club, Perth's finest private and public schools, amazing shopping and outstanding restaurants.
The grand entrance opens on one side to an elegant lounge, anchored by a statement fireplace and formal dining room, with customized coffered ceiling. On the other side of the entry, a home office sequestered behind a wall of beveled glass allows for a quiet workspace or meeting area without intruding into the main living areas of the home.
A ground floor guest suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom is a quiet, private retreat overlooking a tranquil courtyard.
A bespoke kitchen overlooks the main open plan living, casual dining and lounge area. This is a big, bold, inviting room which includes a cocktail bar, a relaxing lounge, opens to the Hollywood style cinema, the indoor/outdoor alfresco, and overlooks the resort style pool and backyard.
Across the entire rear of the property, with a ROW behind and a bank of bifold windows opening onto the pool area, is a magnificent large pool house. Fully air conditioned, with its own full bathroom, this is an incredibly versatile structure. Currently set up as fully equipped professional grade gym, it brings yet another unique element to an already exceptional residence.
The second storey is home to the main bedroom suite, with bespoke glass fronted cabinetry, divine dressing room, makeup station, and opulent ensuite bathroom boasting twin vanities, bath, separate shower and W.C.
We have three king size secondary bedrooms on this level with built in robes, a luxury family bathroom, separate powder room and relaxing lounge.
One of a kind, we welcome you to inspect this remarkable home to fully appreciate what is on offer and how well it works for you and your family.
• 1163sqm land with ROW on two sides
• 2005 built premium Palazzo Home
• French Deco inspired architecture
• Beautiful landscaped formal gardens
• American Oak parquetry floors
• 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms
• Formal lounge with feature fireplace, recessed ceiling
• Formal dining with spectacular coffered ceiling inlaid with patterned glass
• Large informal lounge and entertaining areas
• Bevelled glass enclosed home office
• Custom crafted luxury kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, integrated fridge/freezer, 2 dishwashers, glass fronted display cabinetry, walk-in pantry
• Cocktail bar and dance floor
• Premium home theatre
• Indoor/outdoor kitchen alfresco area
• Grand main bedroom suite
• Ground floor guest bedroom with ensuite
• Solar heated pool
• Pool house/summer house/gym
• Ducted, zoned reverse cycle a/c
Nedlands Council Rates: $5170.58 PA
Water Rates: $2701.72 PA