Timeless Coastal Living
• Architecturally designed home by local architect, Paul Jones
• Flexible floorplan that will appeal to downsizers, families and couples alike
• Very private 511m2 block in South Cottesloe (west of Broome St)
• Light and bright open plan living
• Lush landscaped gardens surround the home
• Ground floor master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe
• Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom
• Two separate living areas on the ground floor
• Two dining areas including a casual dining area off the kitchen
• Great outdoor entertaining area with alfresco roof
• Separate laundry and powder room off the kitchen
• Double lock up garage (from rear laneway) and storage shed
• Stroll down the Princes St hill to South Cottesloe beach
• Great amenity nearby including the new Gibneys cafe at South Cottesloe beach and the new Glyde St cafes and small bars in Mosman Park
• Easy access to Mosman Park train station
• Close to dedicated cycle paths to Cottesloe village, main Cottesloe Beach, Fremantle and Perth city.
Architecturally designed by local architect, Paul Jones, this ocean home will appeal to everyone. The master bedroom is on the ground level which makes it ideal for the downsizers whilst the lovely garden and cubby area will be a win for young families.
Light streams into all areas of the home and there is a sense of spaciousness and privacy which makes the home a happy place to be whatever time of day it is. The home is a great size which means it is not a home to get lost in but also offers great separation if needed provided by the master being on the ground level and the secondary bedrooms along with a family bathroom upstairs. Flexibility is key with this property. The two living areas are oversized and both look out to the covered alfresco which was installed only a year ago. The gardens are gorgeous and low maintenance meaning whoever the new owners are can enjoy more beach time. There is plenty of space should a pool be desired.
The two-storey residence is set on a 511sqm block which is a good size for Cottesloe and has rear laneway access. This has freed up the front of the home to allow for more garden and creates a really lovely aesthetic of the property from the street frontage.
The home is ready to be lived in as is but also allows the opportunity should a buyer wish to extend or add further rooms. There are options galore.
Situated at the peak of Princes Street close enough to the water that you can see it glimmering from the moment you leave the front door. It is only a short stroll down Princes Street to South Cottesloe beach which means several swims a day are a must. Meanwhile a short stroll to the East takes you to the train station, boutique cafes and restaurants on Glyde Street as well as the cycle track which can take you directly to the City if you choose.
This property is an incredible opportunity at a great price point for Cottesloe and is a must see for the astute buyer who wants a timeless home in an incredible location!