23 Boreham Street COTTESLOE WA 6011
View More Details
Luxurious Cottesloe Pavilion
Effortless, sumptuous and in a world of its own, this beautifully designed luxe modern beach house reflects breathless beauty and inspired refined coastal quality.
Design perfection has been crafted with the owner's meticulous attention to detail including soaring raked ceilings with three light flooded living areas, as well as separate wings in a highly functional u-shaped design. This five bedroom home comprises every modern convenience designed to complement relaxed beach living.
Two levels of absolute resort-style luxury provide the ultimate open plan living with large light filled areas that will draw you into this supremely liveable residence. The best of Cottesloe can be seen from the enormous balcony and upstairs living. With a flexible floorplan, it is perfect for both busy large families and downsizers alike.
It is an entertainer's dream with the open plan kitchen opening out to a stunning alfresco area, award winning swimming pool and beautifully landscaped coastal gardens.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy the best of life between the river and sea, moments from Perth's best schools, this home is a showcase of luxury appointed living. Enjoy the stunning blue waters of Cottesloe beach or take a short ride to the river and Napoleon Street shops and cafes, this house provides the ultimate in lifestyle and functional convenience.
• Luxurious resort-style luxury with the ultimate open plan living
• Expansive light filled double height kitchen and living including stunning views
• Designer kitchen with fully integrated fridges, Miele ovens and dishwasher alongside the adjoining large scullery
• Three living areas providing a flexible floorplan including hardwood hickory floors throughout
• Stone benchtops and premium custom cabinetry in all three bathrooms, powder room and kitchen
• Separate laundry with expansive cabinetry and mudroom
• Sanctuary hotel style master suite with luxe bathroom and views over the award-winning pool
• Five spacious bedrooms or 4 bedrooms/plus study or home office
• Aircon and heating throughout including gas open fire in the upstairs living
• Plantation shutters throughout
• B&W premium surround sound speakers in the expansive upstairs living
• Luxury coastal barn doors and oversized windows and doors including double glazing and R3.1/4.0 insulation throughout
• Seamless indoor and outdoor living adjoined by blackbutt timber decks and a heated pool surrounded in coastal travertine with direct sight from the kitchen, bedroom and all three living areas
• Inbuilt BBQ and outdoor fridge
• Huge external storage with bespoke garden box and carport roof space
• Two hot water systems including solar, and full garden reticulation for low maintenance living
Please contact Olivia Porteous for further details.