44 Elstree Avenue COOLBINIA WA 6050
View More Details
Spectacular Family Residence
Perfectly situated on a prime corner landholding, in one of Coolbinia's most exclusive, wide leafy streets, an impressively stylish, restored and renovated residence, meticulously planned and crafted to perfection; and a simply magnificent home embracing relaxed yet luxurious modern living at its best.
Elevated above the street and resting in glorious established gardens, 44 Elstree Ave radiates a timeless, enduring aesthetic, distinguished by its elegant pale sand render, tiled roof, double gables and crisp white window frames with shutters. Interiors are sophisticated and effortlessly stylish, with a gorgeous nod to Art Deco and a fabulous twist of Hampton's modern luxury.
Generously proportioned and designed to accommodate the needs of families across all ages and stages, this exquisite home is incredibly easy to live in with perfectly zoned and integrated areas bringing everyone together for living, dining and entertainment, yet providing distinct spaces for work, sleep and privacy. Almost every room connects directly to the outdoors and offer a multitude of spaces for relaxing, entertaining and play.
Impressively spacious rooms flow from the beautiful formal entrance hall - a magnificent secondary master or guest suite of rooms with opulent en-suite and sitting area opening to a huge alfresco and private walled garden, a gorgeous queen bedroom with access to the same alfresco and gorgeous walled garden, a third large bedroom and luxury family bathroom.
Transition through double recessed doors into beautifully balanced, classically elegant, sundrenched open plan spaces - magnificent living and dining areas with spectacular, high recessed ceilings, stylish wainscoting, Art Deco fireplace, vast windows and lovely Wandoo floors. A set of beautiful refurbished leadlight doors open to a second generous living room. The sleek, magnificently appointed kitchen is a triumph of luxury and convenience with striking timber veneer cabinetry and banks of drawers, exquisite matte Super White Dolomite waterfall edge island and fully integrated Miele appliances, supported by a large scullery. French doors open to a huge Jarrah deck outdoor dining area with 12m pergola and fabulous built-in kitchen.
At the rear, the glorious master suite, bathed in natural light and a wonderful oasis of tranquility with stunning Velux skylights, access to the rear entertaining alfresco and landscaped gardens, a huge wall of floor to ceiling robes and sumptuous en-suite with freestanding oval stone bath and gorgeous sunlit double showers.
A tired character home, a remarkable transformation into a masterful synergy of old and new; where classic character blends effortlessly into glorious contemporary spaces showcasing sublime harmony, finesse, perfect scale and grace, to deliver an extraordinary home with exceptional family appeal.
A simply brilliant 'close to everything' location within a gorgeously family friendly community, surrounded by beautiful local parks, close to the vibrant hubs of Mount Lawley, Leederville, Mt Hawthorn and North Perth with their fabulous restaurants, cafes, bars and boutique shopping. Close to Mt Lawley Golf Club, Alexander Park Tennis Club, Coolbinia and Yokine Reserves, the freeway, Perth College, Edith Cowan University and CBD.
• Spectacular restored and renovated residence
• Large landholding of 822sqm
• 4 outdoor entertaining areas
• 4 bedrooms - 2 huge master suites
• Formal entrance hall
• High ceilings
• Waxed Wandoo/Jarrah floors
• Intricate plaster glass cornices
• Italian porcelain tiles to wet areas
• Wainscoting to main areas
• 3 of 4 bedrooms access outdoor living areas
• 7 Velux skylights with motorized blackout blinds
• Sumptuous rear master suite with soaring Velux skylights, access to alfresco and rear gardens, floor to ceiling cabinetry
• Opulent en-suite with double vanity, stone freestanding oval bath, double walk in showers, separate WC
• Vast second master master/ guest suite with wall of built-in robes with sitting area, bay window, opening to huge alfresco and private walled garden to front
• Luxury en-suite with double vanity, walk in shower, WC, back lit mirrors
• Queen bedroom with built in robes, access to alfresco and walled garden to front
• Luxury bathroom with double vanity, back lit mirrors, freestanding oval bath, walk in double shower
• Powder room
• Expansive open plan living and dining with beautiful, recessed ceilings, wainscoting, Art Deco fireplace, bay window
• 2nd living/theatre room with refurbished Art Deco leadlight doors, bay window
• Magnificent kitchen with exquisite Matte Super White Dolomite counters and island, fully integrated Miele Power Flex Induction cooktop, 2 ovens, steam oven, microwave, XXL dishwasher, fridge and freezer, large scullery with huge pantry
• Large practical laundry with stone counter and floor to ceiling cabinetry
• 12m timber pergola with jarrah deck and outdoor kitchen - built-in BBQ, sink
• LED strip lighting to kitchen, laundry and master en-suite shaver cabinet
• Plantation shutters throughout, floor to ceiling cabinetry throughout, wool carpets to bedrooms
• Two Daikin a/c (10 zones) linked to MyAir5+
• Replumbed, reroofed, rewired
• Honed Terrazzo aggregate to porch and side and rear alfresco, salted concrete elsewhere
• Established gardens planted (approx. 1500 trees/plants), reticulated with bore
• Triple custom garage with epoxy floor, custom high lift garage doors, garage height set up for car hoists with slab footing provisions
• Parking for 8 cars on driveway, additional parking bay to side of driveway