E/57 Victoria Avenue CLAREMONT WA 6010
View More Details
SPACIOUS DOWNSIZER WITH RIVER VIEWS
Come home to an exceptional property in one of Perth's most desirable suburbs, and only 100 metres from the iconic Swan River. This magnificent 2 bedroom, 2-bathroom home lies in a boutique complex of 5 single level villas. In terms of aspect, size, location, and view, this is by far the prime location.
On elevated land, this freestanding home sits directly opposite Alex Prior Park, and, as such, has a sweeping, uninterrupted view across to the park, and through to the stunning Swan River. With the knowledge that Alex Prior Park will forever more be a prime riverside park, this home is not only the perfect low-maintenance property with a stunning view and immediate riverfront access, but it is also an extremely attractive blue-chip investment.
Inside, the light-filled living room is spacious and sets the tone perfectly for the relaxing ambience of the home. From here, sliding doors outside to the garden welcome sunlight, creating an inviting indoor/outdoor living space. The front garden of this home really is a delight. Under the shade of a pergola, and surrounded by curated lawns, hedges, and the beautiful red flowers of a bottlebrush, you will enjoy many relaxing mornings out here, soaking in the sunshine, and taking in the lovely view of the Swan River.
Located beside the front lounge and dining room is a generous sized kitchen, with an electric cooktop, Bosch oven, and abundant cupboards.
The house also consists of two large king sized bedrooms that are light and spacious, with ceiling high in-built robes. The main bedroom has its own ensuite. The second bathroom offers a vanity shower and a separate bath for your relaxation.
The second large living area, on the northern side of the house, is private and filled with light from an adjoining outside gardened courtyard. A key feature of this home is how carefully it has been designed with two large living areas, which give the home a great deal of versatility.
Externally the poured limestone floor and a lush, mature green garden make the eastern courtyard a totally private retreat. A perfect place to relax with a glass of wine and book on a Sunday afternoon.
As the old saying goes, in real estate it's all about location, location, location, and it does not get better than this! With the most prestigious private schools and universities on your doorstep, a short drive to the boutique shops in the Claremont Quarter, doctor and medical facilities, a choice of nearby cafes, some of the area's most beautiful parks, and only a 100-meter stroll to the beautiful Swan River, you would be hard pressed to find a more convenient, or better located low-maintenance property than this, particularly with river and park views.
This home is a multi-generational offering, suiting everyone from couples or singles looking to downsize close to friends and family, to young families and university students. With uninterrupted views that will last forever, it is a very sound investment. We welcome your inspection, so you can discover just how peaceful and convenient life on the banks of the Swan River can be.
• The most premium home in a boutique complex of 5, directly opposite Alex Prior Park, with stunning views of the Swan River.
• Single level, free-standing home with no adjoining walls (back of garage only common wall).
• The 2 garages that provide space from the next home.
• Incredibly peaceful front garden with curated hedges, succulents, bottlebrush, rose garden and a stunning Swan River vista.
• 2 large, light filled bedrooms with built in wardrobes, the master with its own ensuite.
• Spacious kitchen with Bosch oven and electric cooktop, abundant cupboards, and drawers for storage.
• Two large lounge rooms for privacy and space.
• 2 generous sized bathrooms with vanity and shower recess, and a bath.
• Recently renovated laundry
• 2 lock-up garages with automatic doors. The primary garage has direct access to the home for your security and convenience. The secondary garage is for exclusive use of the owner of this property and opens directly in to the private courtyard.
• Private light-filled Eastern courtyard surrounded by lush greenery. The floor is attractive and easy to maintain poured limestone
• Fully reticulated gardens.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the property.
• A perfect low-maintenance investment opportunity.
COUNCIL RATES: $1,941.71 per annum
STRATA RATES: $1,419.00 per annum ($354.75 per quarter)
WATER RATES: $1,356.79 per annum