9c Chester Road CLAREMONT WA 6010
View More Details
Hidden away behind tall timber gates leading into a private, walled garden; one of six contemporary, architect designed houses, sharing a full-size tennis court and fabulous pool. Superbly placed to enjoy everything that riverside Claremont and its prestigious neighbours have to offer. The Swan River foreshore at Freshwater Bay and Claremont Park are a 300m stroll, Claremont Quarter is an easy walk, and public transport options are plentiful. Premier private and public schools are on the doorstep, and it's a short drive to Peppermint Grove, Cottesloe, Nedlands Golf Course, the medical precinct at SCGH, Kings Park, CBD and beach.
Perfectly designed to provide space, natural light and privacy, this lovely home more than meets the demands of modern life with three bedrooms, 2 elegant new bathrooms, sleek kitchen, large open plan areas and gorgeous outdoor entertaining spaces and easy care gardens.
Spacious interiors are warm and inviting with high ceilings, beautiful Blackbutt floors, pale walls and restful views of trees and greenery through almost every window. Sundrenched open plan living and dining spaces are generous, with raked ceilings and sets of glass doors opening to beautiful north and east facing paved courtyard & gardens - lovely spaces to dine alfresco, enjoy breakfast and a coffee in the morning sunshine, and entertain friends and family. The sleek, modern, well-appointed kitchen features white cabinetry, stone counters, an island with casual seating, gas cooktop, wall oven, integrated microwave, fridge and freezer, dish drawers, and plenty of pantry storage.
Two spacious ground floor bedrooms with built in robes share the stylish family bathroom. The upper level hosts a large, bright and sunny master bedroom with a wall of floor to ceiling built in robes and gorgeous Juliet balcony in the treetops. The super chic en-suite has a walk-in double shower, a stone topped vanity with plenty of storage space and wall faced WC.
Immaculately presented, this simply lovely, tranquil house in the heart of river precinct Claremont is ideal for families or downsizers looking for a modern low maintenance home.
• Modern two storey residence set within private walled gardens
• Double doors into entrance foyer
• Blackbutt flooring
• Expansive open plan living room with high pyramid ceiling, custom marble topped cabinetry, sliding doors to front and rear courtyard gardens
• Dining area with sliding doors to front courtyard
• Sleek, modern kitchen with white cabinetry, stone counters, island with casual seating, gas cooktop, wall oven, integrated microwave, fridge and freezer, dish drawers
• Laundry with built in storage, space for washing machine, access to drying courtyard
• Understairs storage to hallway
• Two bedrooms with fitted built in robes, one with sliding door to rear courtyard gardens
• Stylish bathroom with stone topped vanity and storage, shower over bath, WC
• Upper floor master bedroom with wall of built in fitted robes, sliding door to balcony, en-suite with walk-in double shower, a stone topped vanity with plenty of storage space and wall faced WC
• Large north facing courtyard to rear with alfresco dining and relaxing space
• Courtyards from living and dining areas
• Double garage accessed from rear ROW
• Split system reverse cycle a/c
• Shared full size tennis court and fabulous pool