19 King Street CLAREMONT WA 6010
View More Details
Amazing Claremont local - Families are going to love this one
Perfectly positioned on a tranquil, leafy street in the heart of the river precinct; a graceful, elegant restrained European influenced family residence, built by Charles Allia. Echoing traditional Italian architecture and distinguished by its beautiful sandstone render, Juliet balconies and tall casement windows, this magnificent family home is nestled in lovely country style gardens with manicured hedges, rolling lawns, cottage roses, vibrant camelias, citrus, wisteria and mature native trees.
The family focused, versatile layout extends over two impressive floors offering a multitude of glorious sundrenched living and dining areas, modern kitchen, 4 generous bedrooms, 3 sleek bathrooms and multiple outdoor spaces ensuring the home is incredibly easy to live in for families across all ages.
Perfectly oriented to capture beautiful northern light and summer breezes, interiors feature grandly proportioned, beautifully balanced spaces at every turn with a sublime harmony of graceful formal, casual and entertaining areas spilling effortlessly to fabulous poolside and outdoor terraces.
Impressively spacious rooms flow from the entrance foyer - an elegant, sun-drenched formal living and dining room, and towards the rear, enormous bright, sunny open plan family living, dining and well-appointed farmhouse style kitchen, all leading out to a beautiful walled garden with stunning wisteria draped entertaining terrace, lush lawns and Italianate water feature. Beyond is a pristine pool and fabulous lounging cabana/day bed with shingle roof. There's a superb array of spaces to relax, entertain and play, for adults and kids alike.
A private wing on the ground floor hosts a lovely guest or 4th bedroom with built in robes and ensuite. Upper floor accommodation is expansive - a gorgeously sunny master retreat with Juliet balcony overlooking beautiful rear gardens, walk through dressing room and marble en-suite, two generous bedrooms with built in robes, one with custom desk and bookcases, a large family bathroom and separate WC.
There's so much to love about this magnificent family home. Elegant and refined, yet relaxed and comfortable in equal measure and with all the accoutrements required for modern, luxury living. Perfectly positioned on a superb family sized, 847sqm landholding in the heart of riverside Claremont, close to College Park and Mason Gardens, the Swan River foreshore, shops, restaurants, cafes, beautiful beaches and excellent public and private schools including Christchurch, MLC, Scotch College and PLC.
• European influenced family residence set in beautiful gardens
• Victorian oak plank on plank floors, silk drapes, wool carpets
• Double timber doors into entrance foyer
• Formal living and dining rooms with French doors to walled gardens/entertaining area
• Expansive open plan living and dining with French doors to entertaining terrace, walled gardens, water feature, pool and lounging cabana
• Well-appointed kitchen with ivory country style cabinetry, black granite counters, SMEG gas cooktop and wall oven, Miele dishwasher, appliance nook, generous walk-in pantry
• Sunny, northern aspect master with French door to Juliet balcony, fitted walk through dressing room, ensuite with marble tiled floor, double vanity with marble counter, large shower, separate WC
• Large bedroom with custom desk and bookcases, fitted built in robes, overlooking pretty front gardens
• Large bedroom with fitted built in robes, rear garden views
Family bathroom with marble tiled floors, vanity with marble counter, deep bath, shower
• Separate WC
• Ground floor guest bedroom with French doors to terrace, built in robes, en-suite with marble tiled floor, vanity with marble counter, shower, WC behind privacy wall
• Laundry with ivory cabinetry, deep laundry trough, space for washer and dryer, wall of storage, door out to drying area
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ducted a/c upstairs
• Linen store
• Double garage with storage space
Town of Claremont: $3,893.41 p/a
Water Corporation: $2,348.86 p/a