29 Albert Street CLAREMONT WA 6010
View More Details
Private Retreat Moments from the Best of Claremont
This deceptively spacious and superbly located property in Claremont has a few pleasant surprises in store for the next lucky owners!
Tucked behind a private wall, with a climbing rose arbour over the entrance, this charming home offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms and gorgeous raked ceilings in the living room, kitchen and upstairs bedroom. The front lounge room welcomes you inside with lovely parquetry flooring and a gas fireplace you'll appreciate over the upcoming cooler months.
Freshly painted, this open space is light and airy. It leads into the beautifully appointed kitchen, complete with European appliances, including a Neff electric wall oven, Miele gas hob, an Asko dishwasher and an integrated microwave oven. There's plenty of white cabinetry, including a double pantry and a handy island bench with built-in storage for meal preparation.
Three sets of glass sliding doors beside the dining area invite abundant natural light into the room and lead to the pergola and courtyard beyond. Nearby, two bedrooms - including an extra-large one with a walk-in robe - are serviced by the family bathroom. The smaller bedroom would also be perfect as a quiet study area or home office. The laundry offers direct access to a convenient drying courtyard and a sizeable garden shed.
Upstairs, the main bedroom is a private retreat comprising a spacious bedroom, a generous walk-in robe and a fully-tiled ensuite with a twin stone-topped vanity, semi-frameless shower, heated towel rails and a WC.
Those who enjoy alfresco entertaining will be suitably impressed by the home's multiple outdoor spaces, including a sun-drenched, north-facing pool area and expansive pitched cabana with shade blinds. Lush established gardens surround the property's perimeter, including assorted citrus trees and fragrant roses.
The Claremont Quarter, Swanbourne Station, Scotch College, Lake Claremont and Swanbourne Village are moments from this private residence. The sandy shores of Cottesloe Beach and Freshwater Bay are only a few minutes away, as are a selection of some of Perth's best schools.
• Three bedroom, two bathroom home
• Timber flooring throughout common areas
• New carpets in the bedrooms
• Freshly painted internally
• European kitchen appliances
• Plenty of storage (including under the stairs)
• North-facing saltwater pool and cabana
• Raked ceilings to living, kitchen and main bedroom
• Reticulated established gardens
• Split system air conditioning
• Heat n Glo gas fireplace in the living area
• Drying courtyard with garden shed
• Off-street parking for two vehicles
• 480sqm land (approx)
Location (approx. distances):
• 350m to Swanbourne Station
• 470m to Scotch College
• 4.2km to Shenton College
• 520m to the Claremont Quarter
• 470m to cafes & shops at Swanbourne Village
• 2km to North Cottesloe beach
• 750m to Lake Claremont
• 1.2km to Claremont Aquatic Centre
• 1.1km to Christ Church Grammar School
• 670m to Methodist Ladies College