Set on 56.86 Hectares (140 Acres) and only 3 km from the heart of beautiful Bridgetown this 3x2 off grid home (with the convenience of scheme water) is the perfect secluded nature retreat with amenities at your feet. This amazing farm has Geegelup brook running through the length of the property supplying picturesque waterfalls and stock water to paddocks year-round. The property boasts the following features;
• 3 Dams (1 spring fed)
• Multiple soaks and valleys for future dams
• 10x fully fenced paddocks (9 with permanent water)
• Historic sheering shed and cattle yard
• Fully netted fruit salad orchard with over 40 varieties.
• Multiple netted raised veggie patches
• 4x Water tanks (from two collection points)
• Workers shed with separate off grid power
• House sheds
• New cattle crush and race with level loading
• Poultry yards with separate netted yard for flying birds
• Approximately 10 acres natural bush
• Option to build granny flat and workers residents
Earn income from livestock, pasture, poultry, fruits & vegetables. Sit out on the deck overlooking the dam, under a starlit sky and be serenaded by an orchestra of frogs. Go for a stroll through the bush and admire the orchids or watch the fish swimming around the creek. Catch a feed of marron or yabbies and cook them up with a selection of home-grown fruits and vegetables.
This property has an abundance of stunning views, flora and fauna; it truly is "natures embrace". If you are looking for the peace and quiet of a country lifestyle with the added bonus of being minutes away from schools, shops, hospital and everything else that beautiful Bridgetown has to offer then this is the dream property for you!
Shire of Bridgetown: $1,980 p/a
Water Corporation: $300 p/a