2 Bolt Street BEACONSFIELD WA 6162
View More Details
Architect Designed Home - Light-Filled and Sleek
Architect-designed, solar-passive and energy efficient, this contemporary family home in the heart of Beaconsfield is both beautifully finished and superbly located.
The property was built in 2012 and boasts an ideal north/south facing orientation, with several environmental principles incorporated into its design. Impressive from the moment you arrive, the soaring raked ceiling in the main living and dining area creates a beautiful sense of spaciousness, and full-width highlight windows provide abundant natural light throughout the day. They also facilitate cross-ventilation, making the most of the refreshing ocean breezes for which this Fremantle suburb is renowned.
The striking central kitchen separates two living zones; one north-facing and adjoining the family dining area and the other visually connected to the external grassed courtyard. The huge stone-topped breakfast island will be the gathering spot for family and guests while you work your magic in the sleek designer kitchen. Equipped with a suite of stainless steel Italian cooking appliances, a near-new Bosh dishwasher and endless storage, this culinary space will exceed your expectations.
Belgian-engineered laminate timber flooring flows throughout this entire light-filled space, including the study/potential fourth bedroom. The carpeted main suite also faces due north and features a generous walk-in robe and a luxe porcelain-tiled ensuite with an oversized semi-frameless rain shower. The two secondary bedrooms offer ample built-in robe space and share the fresh, white family bathroom with an ideal bath/shower combination. Step up to the laundry and powder room, where you'll also find the shoppers' entrance to the spacious double lock-up garage accessed from Edmondson Street.
Occupying a compact, 373sqm corner block in a family-friendly cul-de-sac, this one-of-a-kind property is also the perfect 'lock and leave'. Enjoy convenient proximity to local schools, gourmet delights at The Grocer and the Chef and bus transport on Lefroy Road. Beautiful South Beach is only a few minutes away, as are an endless array of bars, cafes and unique shops along the ever-evolving South Terrace strip. Regarded by locals as a 'well-kept secret', Beaconsfield is quietly evolving as a go-ahead suburb, with plenty of open space coupled with all the benefits of urban living, including festivals, live music and cultural events.
Shiva from William Porteous Properties looks forward to showing you this exceptional home soon - contact Shiva on 0421 489 028 with your inquiries.
• Solar passive, energy-efficient family home
• Designed by architects Anna Meszaros and Richard Lings
• Built by Danmar Homes in 2012
• Double brick and steel construction
• North-south orientation
• Easy, single-level access
• Belgian-engineered 'Quickstep' laminate timber flooring
• Three bedrooms with carpet and built-in robes
• Study/optional fourth bedroom
• Soaring raked ceilings and skillion roof over the central living area
• Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, Baumatic appliances
• Vast amount of kitchen storage, Bosch dishwasher
• Two separate internal living zones
• Roller blinds throughout
• Two fully-tiled bathrooms (porcelain)
• Double lock-up garage with additional storage area
• Rainwater tank - provisions for garden watering and powder room WC
• West-facing skillion roof with a large area for solar panels
• Fujitsu reverse-cycle split system air conditioner
• Gas bayonets for internal heating
• Easy-care, reticulated front and rear gardens
• LED recessed lighting throughout
• Internal alarm system
• Gas storage hot water system
300m to Fremantle College
375m to Winterfold Primary School
640m to Christ The King School
2km to South Beach
530m to the bus route on Lefroy Road
780m to The Grocer and The Chef
2.1km to Fremantle Hospital
2.6km to Fremantle Esplanade
3.1km to Fremantle Station
Water Corporation: $1336.61 p.a.
City of Fremantle: $2,471.29 p.a.