2/49 Mount Street WEST PERTH WA 6005
View More Details
Pure Luxury with Panoramic City, River and Kings Park Views
Viewings by appointment.
From the moment the elevator delivers you directly into this executive three-bedroom, three-bathroom apartment, you know you have arrived. Gravitating towards the unobstructed views is unavoidable as they sweep spectacularly across the city, Elizabeth Quay, South Perth, the Swan River and Kings Park.
As the entire second floor is all yours and the large terrace is so private, you could feel as though you have this scenery all to yourself.
As you turn your attention to the 260sqm of living space, you'll notice every room is generous including the large open-plan living and dining room that comfortably seats 12 people. The gourmet kitchen has all the luxury trappings to match, including Miele appliances, a walk-in pantry and stone countertops.
There are two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, one with a balcony overlooking picturesque Mount Street and Perth's skyline, while the other offers direct access to the main terrace and river views.
It's easy to understand why this apartment has had only one owner who bought it off the plans 15 years ago, as did most of the owners in this secure and friendly six-floor apartment building named The Oakes. You're 80 metres away from the Mount Street Breakfast Bar and 100 metres away from Kings Park and the footbridge into the city. It's an easy stroll to Elizabeth Quay, shops, restaurants, public transport and the Swan River. Imagine the leisurely commute for city workers?
Given the generous amount of space, this private apartment would suit professionals and investors as much as it would families, after all you have Perth's largest and most impressive park on your doorstep.
Panoramic views don't get much more dazzling than these.
• Entire 2nd floor three-bedroom, three-bathroom apartment
• Panoramic and uninterrupted city, river and Kings Park views
• 260sqm including three balconies
• Spacious and private main terrace under the main roof
• Generous and light-filled open-plan living and dining with feature wallpaper and wrap-around views
• Elevator opening directly into your apartment and separate stair access
• Gourmet kitchen with stone countertops, Miele appliances, walk-in pantry, glass splashback, plenty of storage and space for a double fridge
• Three spacious bedrooms all with mirrored built-in robes
• Two master suites with balconies
• 3rd secure balcony ideal for pets
• Floor to ceiling tiles and stone countertops in the wet areas
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Polished porcelain tiling in the living areas
• Double-glazed windows
• Plenty of storage and a storeroom
• Three dedicated car bays in the lock-up garage
• Access to a secure and temperature-controlled wine cellar
• Private and secure access with CCTV and intercom
• 80m to the Mount Street Breakfast Bar
• 100m to the footbridge into the city
• 100m to Kings Park
• 1.1km to Elizabeth Quay
• 1.1km to St George's Anglican Grammar School
• 1.3km to Perth CBD
• 1.7km to Northbridge
• 1.8km to Perth Modern School
• 2.1km to Bob Hawke College
• 2.3km to Subiaco