View More Details
MAJESTIC & LAVISH APARTMENT LIVING
Open by Private Appointment
Positioned at the highest point on iconic Mount Street, this prestigious apartment boasts world-class views of the Perth city skyline, expanses of the Swan River and picturesque Kings Park.
One of only 11 exclusive residences within this gracious building, this rare opportunity is the ultimate combination of palatial resort-style living within a locale that many regard as WA's finest.
Apartment number 6 is orientated to perfection, representing the creme de la creme within the ever-exclusive Mount Street strip.
Poised on the edge of Kings Park and Perth's Botanical Gardens (one of the world's largest inner-city parklands), you are within short walking distance to the State's best recreational offerings, including the river foreshore and a convenient stroll into the CBD.
Utmost luxury flows into the interior spaces, with timeless décor choices and an air of sophistication anchoring every room. Featuring exceptional open-plan living and dining spaces, designed to ensure flexible configuration to suit your requirements.
Large curved glass doors seamlessly open onto stone-clad balconies ensuring beyond-beautiful vistas are forever within view, providing external spaces for large soirees or personal relaxation, with wrap-around areas for lounges, garden-glades and alfresco dining.
The gourmet kitchen, with customised glossy cabinetry, is injected with the full-suite of Gaggenau appliances and wide, granite benchtops. It will meet your every culinary whim as you cook away while appreciating the scenic outlook.
The king-sized master suite enjoys a fashion-fabulous dressing room, with brass hanging rails and ample joinery to meet your storage requirements. The opulent bedroom space, flows into the hotel-style ensuite, with sensual curved cabinetry, double under-mount basins within a stone-topped vanity, packed with storage and an over-sized shower, WC and bidet.
The two secondary bedrooms are large, suitable for queen-sized beds, one opens onto a west-facing balcony, with views of Jacaranda tree-lined streets and the other features walls of excellent wardrobes and large windows revealing an equally joyful vista with river glimpses towards Jacob's ladder. A large sumptuous bathroom, filled with the same impeccable fixtures and fittings, services these bedrooms, plus there is an additional powder room nearby.
The residence comes with three car bays, with a practical entry point and roller-door security, plus a secure storage area for your bulky items.
Featuring exemplary security and technological inclusions, your comfort and safety are assured, especially when you "lock and leave".
Outstanding communal facilities include a first-class reception area, befitting of this quality property.
There is a private swimming pool, with fountains and a well-equipped gymnasium. In addition, an expansive roof-top entertainment terrace, with BBQ cooking facilities for your private gatherings plus, an elevated, outdoor jaccuzzi.
Undoubtedly one of Perth's most privileged roof-top scenes, with 360 degree views, it being the highest point around, ideal for fireworks displays, boat-spotting or watching the twinkle of Perth's tallest towers as they come to life beyond sunset.
Your lifestyle here will be nothing less than exceptional as you immerse yourself in the convenience and tranquillity on offer, delivering city, river and tree-top scenery in volumes, all abreast the "eagle's nest" of Mount Street. Combined with a lavish residence, astute investors will recognise this exclusive offering rises well above it's contemporary neighbours, given the irreplaceable build-quality and generosity of all spaces.
Notable additional features include:
• Welcoming double-height, hotel-quality entry foyer
• Quality private entrance
• Daiken reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Samsung Intelligent Digital Doorlock system
• Bticino Polyx video display intercom
• Ademco security system, with multiple monitors
• Gaggenau kitchen appliances including 5 burner cooktop with hob-wok, rangehood, dishwasher, wall-mounted microwave and oven
• Electrolux Frenchdoor Fridge and Freezer with water dispenser
• Natural stone, wide benchtops throughout
• Floor to ceiling stone tiling, with mosaic detailing in bathrooms
• Hotel-quality bathroom fittings and fixtures, bidets (x2) and WCs (x3) all with concealed cisterns, rimless shower screens with pivot-door openings, bevelled mirrors and custom vanities, oval spa bath, heated floors and towel-rails, Italian made detachable shower-heads
• Exceptional customised cabinetry and storage throughout, including generous, concealed built-in and wine storage
• Quality dressed windows including thick block-out, floor-to-ceiling drapes and sheers, plus plantation shutters in bathrooms
• AEG washer and condenser dryer in full laundry
• Ducted vacuum system
• Sound proof, commercial-quality sliders to balcony
• Brass door hardware
• Coffered and moulded ceilings
• Thick wooden skirting and door architraves
• Stone-clad, wide balconies with glass balustrading suitable for large parties, with convenient gas and water points
• Secure and convenient garaging for 3 cars, plus secure storage room
• Swimming pool and fully equipped gymnasium for residents
• Roof-top BBQ and Entertainment pavilion, with elevated spa
• Mature tree-lined street with lamp posts like nothing else available in WA
• Short walk to Perth CBD and West Perth commercial hub
• Positioned on the edge of Kings Park, with the popular Jacob's Ladder and scenic walks at your doorstep
• Within the free transit zone for CAT bus routes
• Short walk to Elizabeth Quay, Perth Convention Centre and the culinary and retail delights of Perth's inner-city