View More Details
The Beach House
Dreams are made of this! Love your life on the doorstep of spectacular South Beach and embrace a modern, relaxed Australian sun, sea and sand lifestyle that is envied the world over in your gorgeous trilevel beach house sanctuary where every day feels like a holiday!
With its own secure and private entrance, 21/21 Ocean Drive is stylish, delightfully spacious and flooded with glorious natural light. Designed for an effortless, harmonious lifestyle, interiors are gorgeously inviting and ideal for relaxed living and laidback entertaining. Light filled open plan living and dining spaces are generous, anchored by the sleek, modern, superbly appointed kitchen with stone counters, a suite of Miele appliances, banks of white and pale timber veneer cabinetry, casual seating and plenty of prep and storage. Both dining and living areas seamlessly connect to charming alfresco balconies - at the rear, a pretty lake and fountains and to the northern side, a balcony offering lovely ocean glimpses.
The first floor hosts three fabulous bedrooms with comfortable carpet underfoot - a delightful master bedroom with ample built in wardrobes and modern fully tiled en-suite, two queen bedrooms, both with floor to ceiling built in robes; the third bedroom is currently used as a dressing room, and a second stylish floor to ceiling tiled bathroom.
Downstairs, there's space for a small study/home office, plus a large understairs store/wine cellar and entrance to the secure double garage. On site resort style amenities offer beautiful, landscaped gardens, heated swimming and lap pools, a sauna and direct access to the beach.
Live the dream on South Beach in this standout beach house designed with a stylish, low maintenance lifestyle in mind. Revel in the pristine ocean playground before your eyes. Wake up to and be lulled to sleep by the sounds of the waves lapping on the shore. Join the swimmers, paddleboarders, surfers and beach walkers in this glorious oceanside paradise. Watch the storms roll in from the ocean and savour magnificent WA sunsets. Head to Bistro 21 and South beach Café for your morning coffee, brunch or dinner. Head out to the South Beach Recreation Reserve and Playground, local dog beach, Fremantle Sailing Club, markets, shopping, restaurants, cafes and bars in the heart of Fremantle town. There's simply nowhere better to live!
• One of only 4 beach houses at The Islands
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, powder room
• Video intercom to entry & alarm
• Double glazing
• Ground floor entrance
• Lower level home office/wine cellar, large understairs store
• First floor
• Master bedroom with triple built in robes, sliding door to balcony
• Modern en-suite with floor to ceiling tiling, double basins, mirrored cabinetry with storage, walk in shower with frameless shower screen, spa bath, separate WC
• Two queen size bedrooms with built in robes - one currently being used as a fabulous dressing room
• Stylish en-suite with walk in shower, single basin, mirrored cabinetry with storage, WC
• Upper floor
• Expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Generous dining area with wall of sliding doors out to balcony overlooking pretty lake and feature fountain
• Modern, superbly appointed kitchen with waterfall edge stone island and casual seating, white and pale timber veneer cabinetry, Miele oven and steam oven, gas cooktop, integrated rangehood, dishwasher, Vintec wine fridge
• Wall of glass sliding doors to balcony with ocean glimpses
• Spacious living area with picture window, sliding door to balcony
• Powder room
• Practical laundry with floor to ceiling storage, space to stack washer and dryer, deep laundry trough
• Understairs storage on 1st floor
• Secure entry to underground parking, secure auto door to side-by-side double garage plus storage space
• Electric provision to private garage
Water $1,356.79 p.a.
City of Cockburn $2,500.00 p.a.
Strata Fees $2,738.62 p.q.