Superb Luxury Penthouse with Exquisite Detail and Magnificent Views
Indulge your aspirations of living in a luxurious riverside penthouse at 26/35 Esplanade in Nedlands. Meticulously renovated with the finest finishes and exquisite attention to detail, this recently modernised penthouse on Nedlands' riverside showcases the perfect combination of beauty and practicality.
Enjoy captivating views of the Swan River, city skyline and Charles Court Reserve from light-filled and seamlessly connected indoor and outdoor living areas. Relax outdoors or slide open the glass doors for some next-level entertaining! Italian-made porcelain tiles flow throughout every floor space, from your private foyer to the sweeping wraparound balcony.
You've only to enter the expansive open plan living and dining area to be mesmerised by the views, both internally and beyond. Wall-to-wall windows and sliding doors invite an abundance of natural light into this breathtaking space, accentuated by luxe bespoke mirrors and high ceilings.
The sleek white kitchen features high gloss, soft-closing cabinetry and integrated Miele appliances, including an extra-large Knock2Open dishwasher, dual top-of-the-range pyrolytic ovens and a wine fridge. The benches are adorned in Dekton XGloss - a stunning and durable blend of porcelain, quartz stone and glass - with marble for the vast island's base. In the laundry, find built-in linen storage, an electric instantaneous hot water unit and a Miele washer and dryer.
The master retreat provides a sanctuary where you will enjoy spectacular vistas from your bedroom and the opulent, fully-tiled ensuite. You'll love the fully customised walk-in robe, oval bathtub, marble-topped floating double vanity and frameless shower. Bedrooms two and three are impressively proportioned, with built-in mirrored robes and motorised blinds; one of these bedrooms boasts wall-to-wall lacquered shelving - also a feature of the extensive separate study.
In addition to living in complete luxury every day, you'll be spoilt with outstanding resident amenities, including a fully equipped gymnasium, heated infinity pool and bathing deck, three secure parking bays, a 6-sqm storeroom and immaculately maintained gardens. In this unparalleled riverside locale, you're close to the endless bar and dining options on Broadway, scenic river walks, UWA and the Nedlands hospital precinct. Premier shopping facilities are a few minutes away at the Claremont Quarter and Perth CBD, and Kings Park is also on your doorstep.
• Three-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom luxury riverside penthouse
• Built 2008, fully renovated 2020-2021
• Spectacular river, city and sunset views
• Open-plan living and dining, plus separate study
• Expansive wrap around balcony
• Premium Dekton XGloss counter tops
• Marble wall and splashback tiling
• Italian-made porcelain tiles throughout (supplied and installed by European Ceramics)
• High gloss lacquered cabinetry throughout, including 2 'libraries' and the built-in alfresco cabinetry
• High-end Miele appliances, including top-of-the-range Artline Touch2Open pyrolytic wall ovens, gas cooktop, integrated Knock2Open dishwasher and fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer and wine fridge
• New bespoke wall mirrors throughout
• Custom made security door to the lift, with Hush Glass
• Colour-matched retractable flyscreens by Phantom Screens
• Motorised blinds to all windows
• New Caroma WCs
• New LED downlights, strip lighting under the bar and Clipsal switches (all dimmable)
• Gas and water connections to the alfresco
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning with linear grilles
• Fully equipped gym, heated infinity pool with bathing deck
• Three secure parking bays
• Instantaneous electric hot water system
• 6 sqm basement storeroom
• AV intercom
• 50m to Charles Court Reserve
• 430m to Pelican Point
• 600m to UWA Aquatic Centre
• 730m to Melvista Park
• 800m to Matilda Bay Reserve
• 160m to Steve's Hotel
• 750m to Nedlands Primary School
• 4km to Christ Church Grammar School
• 3.9km to the Claremont Quarter
Council Rates (approx.):
City of Nedlands: $3,513.89 p/a
Water Corporation: $2,170.43 p/a
Strata Levies: $5,792.37 p/q