29 Henry Street FREMANTLE WA 6160
View More Details
STUNNING WEST-END RESIDENCE
circa:1855 PRIVATE TWO STOREY BUILDING -TWO SECURITY CAR PARKS
Offers Invited Mid-High $1m by 11th Nov 2020
This stunning three bedroom , three bathroom, warehouse residence offers a beautiful mix of sophistication, character and space, tucked away in a private two storey building in the West-end of Fremantle. The living areas on the first level reflect New York warehouse style, and overlooks Henry Street.
Elegant, immense and unlike anything else you'll find, this residence is for the buyer looking for something that shoots far beyond the ordinary. Not just a place to live, but also a piece of history, this warehouse conversion is a must-see for the buyer seeking a one-of-a-kind luxury residence.
The spacious living area has beautiful Jarrah floors and a soaring six meter gable timber lined roof with 1860's timber features, an open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge. A grand fireplace in the living area makes a striking feature. The stunning glass roofed atrium between the living and the main bedroom creates a relaxed and open space with its high glassed roof and elegantly tiled water feature. Soft light cascades into this area creating a perfect ambiance throughout the home.
A spiral staircase leads to an enchanting rooftop garden and entertaining area, which boasts sweeping views across the tops of heritage buildings all the way out to sea.
Beautifully presented, several original features have been expertly restored to take center stage, including the exposed ceiling rafters. Additional 19th Century timber salvaged from the building's old beams now serves as stunning kitchen bench tops.
This classic Fremantle building is in the midst of the Notre Dame University neighborhood, which makes for a vibrant community. Wander out the front door and the cafe lifestyle waits. Just moments from Bathers Beach, Fisherman's Wharf and everything this vibrant locale has to offer.
29 Henry Street is a once in a lifetime offering.
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms.
- 336sqm of living
- High vaulted ceilings.
- The home is set around a central glass roofed atrium.
-Two security undercover car-parks - plus one visitor car park - large store room
- Living areas are on the first level overlook Henry Street through three magnificent sash windows.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas fireplace.
- Floor to ceiling French doors.
- Large open kitchen/ living - light and bright
- Living area over looks Henry Street
- Large open atrium area adjoining living and main bedroom
- Original ceiling rafters & heritage facade
- Enchanting rooftop garden & entertaining area with views over Fremantle
- Elegant and unlike anything else in Fremantle.
- Enter through private auto security gate.
- Perfect lock-up and leave, private and secure.
Call Jonathan Keys for more details on 0401 603 838