View More Details
LARGE AND LUXURIOUS WATERFRONT LIVING
Located on the third level of East Perth's landmark 'Mardalup' development, this luxurious apartment boasts an unparalleled level of finish and breathtaking views across the Swan River, capturing Matagarup Bridge, Optus Stadium and verdant green parklands.
Offering three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a triple garage, this sprawling, absolute riverfront residence offers a total area of 504sqm, comprising 310sqm internal living area and a massive 148sqm wraparound balcony. A superb entertaining zone unto itself, this sweeping 'walk-in, walk-out' space features a deluxe built-in kitchen and BBQ and glass balustrading to maximise the spectacular views.
Redefining apartment living, the family-sized, north-east facing residence includes a fully sound-proofed theatre, an office and temperature/humidity controlled wine cellar and fully-tiled luxury ensuites. The jawdropping entertainer's kitchen showcases a suite of premium integrated European appliances.
It is immediately apparent that no expense was spared in designing and crafting what are undoubtedly Perth's most refined luxury apartments. The developer achieved their vision to create a generous, luxurious waterfront home that didn't compromise on quality or size. Enjoy soaring ceilings, light-filled bedrooms and living spaces and exquisite attention to detail throughout, including American Black Walnut flooring and solid timber cabinetry, imported floor and wall tiling, a Sonos sound system, and recessed ceilings featuring LED backlighting.
Brand new, this apartment includes premium display furnishings and is eligible for foreign and local buyers without restriction. Nowhere else in Perth will you find a remotely comparable product in this price range. The boutique building is home to just six luxury apartments, with two apartments per floor and the incredible two-storey penthouse occupying the top two floors.
The absolute waterfront position at the entrance to Claisebrook Cove overlooks the Burswood entertainment precinct, including Crown Resort and Towers, Optus Stadium and the iconic Matagarup Bridge. Day or night, the views from this magnificent apartment are captivating. Explore local cafes lining the Claisebrook Cove inlet and surrounding East Perth enclave, stroll across Matagarup Bridge for more entertainment at the Crown complex and Optus Stadium for concerts and footy games.
Enjoy a premium riverside lifestyle like no other - come home to Mardalup.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Third-floor, absolute waterfront apartment in the landmark 'Mardalup' luxury apartment development in East Perth
• Breathtaking north-east facing views capturing the Swan River, Matagarup Bridge, Optus Stadium and parklands
• Three huge bedrooms with luxurious, ensuite bathrooms with underfloor heating and fully tiled with Carrara stone
• Massive master suite with dressing room and resort-style ensuite including a freestanding oval bathtub and heated towel rail
• Customised walk-in and built-in robes
• Secure 26sqm 3-car garage
• Total area 484sqm - 310sqm internal living area
• Huge 148sqm 'liveable' wraparound balcony with cedar lining and a built-in luxury kitchen including a Ferguson BBQ
• Engineered stone and marble benchtops
• Sound-proofed theatre room (double brick, insulated walls)
• Heated flooring to the bathrooms
• Fully customised office with solid timber desks, cabinetry and glass shelving
• Extensive stacking doors with extra thick insulated 'comfort glass'
• Premium imported floor and wall tiling
• Sleek built-in gas fireplace
• Solid American Black Walnut flooring with acoustic under
• Recessed ceilings with LED downlights and Shadowline cornices
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Integrated European appliances - including Gaggenau induction cooktop, conventional and combi-steam ovens and warming drawer
• Miele integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Spacious walk-in pantry
• Integrated Miele washer and dryer in the laundry
• Sonos surround sound system with built-in indoor and outdoor speakers
• Electric storage hot water system with heat ring technology
• Insulated plumbing (acoustic lagging)
• Temperature and humidity-controlled wine cellar
• Frameless showers and balustrading
• Internal alarm system and AV Intercom
• C-Bus Home Automation System
• 12-person lift with coded security access
• Absolute waterfront, overlooking Claisebrook Cove and the Swan River
• 770m to Matagarup Bridge
• 1.3km to the Camfield Bar
• 1.4km to Optus Stadium
• 1.3km to Trinity College
• 2.2km to Mercedes College
• 400m to the Royal Hotel
• 50m to Mardalup Park
• 70m to Brown St Basketball Courts
• 1.8km to Perth CBD
• 2.4km to Elizabeth Quay
• 2.2km to the Crown entertainment complex
• 950m to Claisebrook Station
Rates Per Annum (Approx.):
Strata: $3,292.08 per quarter