9w/14-18 Kings Park Avenue CRAWLEY WA 6009
View More Details
RIVER & PARK LUXURY
Welcome to Strathearn, one of Perth's most beautifully presented apartment complexes, located adjacent to magnificent Kings Park and Botanic Gardens.
Apartment 9W boasts breathtaking views over the Swan River to the south and Kings Park to the north. The apartment's orientation is such that you will enjoy both beautiful filtered morning sunlight and stunning sunsets in the evenings. The Northerly aspect ensures the apartment remains light and bright through the cooler winter months.
There is a riverside balcony, ideal for sitting out and watching the twilight sailing in the bay. This is also one of the few apartments in the building with the original large open north-facing balcony overlooking the park. This is the sunny sheltered side of the building and is accessed via the dining area and the kitchen. A delight 12 months of the year and one of the many features that make this truly a standout offering.
This immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence has been loved by the same family since the complex was built in the early 1970s. Recently, it was given a comprehensive renovation that has given it a modern and contemporary look, whilst still maintaining its classic style and charm. It is a bright, light-filled home that makes the most of its spectacular setting.
Enter via the solid Jarrah doors, and you will immediately be struck by the beautiful river views, which may be enjoyed from every room as well as the flagstone-tiled balcony. The impressive panorama encompasses South Perth, Matilda Bay and across to the Raffles Tower at Canning Bridge.
The abundance of light and strategically positioned mirrors enhance the sense of spaciousness throughout the home, with stylish LED lighting in every room. The contemporary kitchen features solid cabinets, finished with crisp white doors and soft-closing drawer fascias. It includes new stainless steel cooking appliances, glass splashbacks, a dishwasher and a double fridge recess.
The two minor bedrooms feature generous built-in robes, stunning designer wallpaper and new Roman blinds. Bedroom three adjoins the semi-ensuite bathroom, complete with a floating vanity, semi-frameless shower, circular LED-lit mirror and towel cupboard.
The gorgeous main bedroom boasts spectacular river views, a designer wallpapered feature wall, sconce lighting beside the bed and Roman blinds. The spacious walk-through robe leads into a beautifully appointed, fully-tiled ensuite where you'll find a bathtub, shower and WC.
Strathearn's exterior has recently been extensively upgraded, and the vast grounds and gardens will take your breath away. Lush landscaping includes shady trees, roses, agapanthus, gladioli and manicured hedging and topiary, with quaint timber bridges crossing koi ponds to connect the various spaces. Further resident amenities include two swimming pools, a full alfresco kitchen with BBQ facilities, a veggie garden and a potting shed. Apartment 9W has two secure, undercover car bays and a generous storeroom.
This truly exquisite apartment home boasts 190qm living area and will have a broad appeal: Small families, downsizers, busy professionals who want to live a stone's throw from the CBD, students who want to live an easy walk to UWA, retirees who want to be part of the vertical village that is Strathearn.
The location is undoubtedly one of Perth's best. It is moments from UWA, the Nedlands hospital precinct, Subiaco and Perth CBD. The friendly community of residents are almost all owner-occupiers, and with just two apartments per floor and no common walls, your privacy is assured.
• 3x2 luxury 9th floor apartment in the Strathearn complex
• North and South facing balconies with breathtaking views of the Swan River and Kings Park
• Solid Jarrah entry doors with brass hardware
• Resurfaced parquetry timber flooring
• Light-filled living and dining area with access to north facing balcony
• Decorative cornices and new LED lighting throughout
• Contemporary kitchen with new appliances
• Modern bathrooms with floating vanities
• Designer wallpaper in the bedrooms and hallway
• New quality carpets throughout
• Double linen cupboard plus extra storage
• Fire escape and services stairwell
• Luxurious entry foyer
• 2 x secure undercover car bays
• 2 x swimming pools
• Full alfresco kitchen for residents' use
• CCTV cameras surrounding the complex
• Lushly landscaped grounds with expanses of lawn and koi ponds
• Adjacent to Kings Park and Botanic Gardens
• 150m to Mounts Bay Road
• 1.1km to University of Western Australia
• 3.5km to Perth CBD
• 1.3km to Perth Children's Hospital
• 1.6km to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
• 4.6km to the Claremont Quarter
• 1.5km to Matilda Bay Reserve
COUNCIL RATES: $2,525.90 PA
WATER RATES: $1,499.85 PA
STRATA RATES: $3,110.15 PQ