8/4 Warnham Road COTTESLOE WA 6011
View More Details
Luxury Pad With Views - 100m From The Ocean
An exceptional opportunity has arisen in Cottesloe's social epicentre. This tightly held apartment building is located 100 metres from the water's edge, adjacent to the iconic Cottesloe Beach Hotel. Apartment Eight, positioned front and centre on the upper level, boasts incredible views of the Indian Ocean and Rottnest Island.
Meticulously maintained by the current owner for almost thirty years, the home features stunning Tasmanian Oak flooring and shadowline ceilings throughout, and 10mm Smart Glass glazing to the south and western-facing windows. The spaces are light and bright, with abundant natural light pouring through the windows, two Velux skylights and the glass brick wall that is a feature of the building's facade.
Two living areas include the front lounge room where you'll gaze upon the sparkling blue ocean, and in the evening admire glorious sunsets and the lights of Fremantle Port twinkling through the Norfolk Island pines. The second living/dining area is also networked for TV and high-speed internet.
A central north-facing courtyard/balcony is enclosed by glass bi-fold stacking doors and offers the ideal indoor-outdoor entertaining space, with automatic roller blinds and a skylight providing shade on the ultra sunny afternoons. The contemporary kitchen features a stone-topped island bench with built-in storage, integrated Miele ovens and dishwasher, and glass-tiled splashbacks. The Fisher & Paykel fridge/freezer will stay with the apartment. There's also a convenient 'drop zone' for charging devices and leaving keys, phones and mail.
The generous bedrooms have built-in robes with LED strip lighting and roller blinds. The main bedroom features a corner window with views of the ocean and Rottnest Island, while the second bedroom has access to the central courtyard. In the combined bathroom/laundry, find a frameless shower, a floating vanity with mirrored cabinets, WC, heated towel rail and a heat lamp. There are also overhead cupboards and a Miele washing machine which will form part of the sale.
Security is paramount in this low-set yet impressive complex, including audio-visual intercom, fob and PIN entry and two undercover car bays with remote control access. Despite its central Cottesloe location, the apartment is surprisingly quiet and perfect for young professionals, downsizers and retirees alike. Cottesloe's oceanfront revitalisation is finally underway and will further enhance this beautiful apartment's ocean vista.
Total Floor Area (inc Balcony): 105sqm
Total Lot Area (inc Car Bays): 133sqm
• Stylish 2 bedroom (with potential to convert to 3), 1 bathroom apartment
• Spectacular ocean & Rottnest Island views
• Low-set building of only 8 apartments
• 100 metres from the ocean's edge
• 10mm Smart Glass windows and doors
• Fireproof feature entry door
• Tasmanian Oak flooring throughout
• Tiled internal courtyard/balcony with bi-fold doors and automatic roller blinds
• Tiling to the kitchen and wet areas
• Two separate living areas
• Contemporary & spacious combined bathroom & laundry
• CaesarStone benchtops and Miele appliances throughout
• Double Fisher & Paykel fridge/freezer
• Two secure side-by-side car bays
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Built-in robes to both bedrooms
• Shadowline ceilings with downlights throughout
• TV and NBN networked
• AV intercom system
• 50m to Marine Parade
• 100m to Cottesloe Beach
• Opposite the iconic Cottesloe Beach Hotel
• 300m to Cottesloe Civic Centre
• 450m to Cottesloe Tennis Club
• 500m to Seaview Golf Club
• 650m to the Ocean Beach Hotel
• 1.9km to the Swan River (Foreshore Reserve)
• 1km to Cottesloe Station
• 1.5km to Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre
• 3km to the Claremont Quarter
Council Rates: $1,439.72 p/a
Water Rates: $1,021.11 p/a
Strata Levies: $1,518.40 p/q