205/6 Graylands Road CLAREMONT WA 6010
View More Details
LIGHT, BRIGHT AND STYLISH
The perfect balance living in luxury, peace and tranquillity on the doorstep of Claremont's boutique café and shopping precinct.
This very spacious 2 bedroom luxury apartment with 2 large bathrooms offers the perfect lifestyle with transport, shops, bars and restaurants all within walking distance.
Beautifully light, bright and warm in the cooler winter months, yet shaded in the summer months. Exceptionally secure with all the modern conveniences you could ever wish for and ideally situated just a 'drop punt' from train & bus transport, IGA & Claremont Quarter shopping, cafes, numerous sports, parks and open spaces.
Whether you're an 'entry level' buyer looking to break into the western suburbs property market, chasing a convenient & easy-care 'Perth base', an astute investor or even planning for a stylish retirement home - then this could be 'the one' for you.
For a change of scenery, take your guests up to the rooftop terrace and enjoy the whole suite of facilities including full kitchen, BBQ's, open pit gas fire and bar fridges.
With a high rental yield this is a great return on investment or an ideal first home or downsizer home.
Currently rented with high yield.
- This spacious two bedroom, two bathroom designer apartment showcases high quality finishes and design features
- Separate living and bedroom zones promote both privacy and practicality
- Miele appliances as standard including a 4 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Separate laundry and linen cupboards creating an exceptional sense of space
- Equipped with secure car bays and an external private storage space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Award winning Mirvac Design have designed this apartment to maximise the benefits of solar access and cross flow ventilation
- Positioned in the heart of Claremont, this apartment is just a short 500m walk away from the Claremont Train Station, connecting you to Perth CBD and Fremantle
City of Claremont: $1,778.99 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,248.36 p.a.
Strata Fees: $836.00 p.q.
The details shown are for information only and may contain errors or omissions. Please check all details and measurements and do not rely solely on the information contained herein.