61 Bridle Drive, MAIDA VALE WA 6057
61 Bridle Drive, MAIDA VALE WA 6057
|Price||OFFERS BY 5PM MON 4TH NOV|
There's Nothing Like It!
Offers by 5pm Mon 4th Nov
(Unless Sold Prior)
This palatial home is a standout in this quiet and peaceful neighbourhood. This BRAND-NEW residence offers a level of luxury rarely seen in this area! Built to impress, this is a family paradise situated on 4000sqm of land on a quiet street.
No expense has been spared to create this exceptionally spacious home, which raises the bar for extravagant luxury. From the moment you enter the ornate automatic gates and step into the lavish foyer, you’ll know this is unique.
Family comes first here and there’s something for everyone. With extensive lawns and reticulated gardens, a sparkling swimming pool and a huge alfresco pavilion, this will be party central! Let the kids play safely while you laze the days away in holiday style.
The heart of any home is of course the kitchen, and the fresh country style of the gleaming kitchen will get your chef’s heart racing! With quality appliances and ample storage (including a huge scullery!) it’s the perfect place to start cooking up some wonderful memories.
Watch a movie in the home theatre, or pot a few balls in the billiards room which overlooks the pool. There are casual living and dining areas opening to the alfresco verandah, a kids’ retreat upstairs, plus formal lounge and dining on either side of the immense foyer.
A grand staircase rises up to the private wing, which incorporates five large bedroom and a kid’s retreat/lounge. The main bedroom has WIR and deluxe en-suite, and opens to a balcony with peaceful views over to the nearby golf course. In both the north and south wings, there are two bedrooms which each share an en-suite. It’s a clever way to give everybody the space and privacy they need.
Last but not least, there is a very large separate garage which is perfect for cars, boats, or any other ‘boy’s toys’ you need to house securely.
This wonderfully extravagant home is on nearly an acre of land close to parks, great shopping and Hillview Public Golf Course. Within 20 minutes you could be at Optus Stadium, Crown Perth, the Swan Valley, Midland gate, Guildford, Morley Galleria, Perth Airport and on the way to the Perth CBD.
It’s time to live the life you deserve!
• Spectacular entry with electric gates
• Enormous welcoming foyer featuring crystal drop chandeliers
• Formal lounge and formal dining rooms
• Huge home theatre with built-in bar
• Spacious family living and dining areas
• Huge gourmet kitchen with scullery
• Upstairs TV room/ lounge
• Billiards or games room
• Swimming pool with frame-less glass fencing
• Alfresco pavilion with space for outdoor kitchen
• Main bedroom with parent’s retreat and alfresco balcony
• Large WIR and deluxe ensuite with free-standing bath
• 2 x Two bright bedrooms with WIR, with shared en-suites (North and south wing)
• Guest bedroom with luxe en-suite
• Two guest powder rooms (upstairs and down)
• Fifth bathroom for pool users
• Laundry with excellent bench-space and ample cabinetry
• 2 x Secure automatic double garages with store room (1 with drive through roller door)
• Separate 10 car garage or boat storage
• Security system
• Fully zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Fully reticulated from bore
• Extremely high ceilings and wide hallways
• Quality jarrah timber hardwood flooring in all living areas
• Large format marble tiling and feature mosaic in foyer
• Floor-to-ceiling tiling in all wet areas
• Stone-topped kitchen island and breakfast bar
• Caesar stone bench-tops
• Quality kitchen appliances including Smeg 900mm oven, steam oven, dishwasher
• Double glazed windows
• French doors to alfresco areas
Property Type: House
Land Size: 4000m2
Building Size: 1000m2