54 Tarongo Way, CITY BEACH WA 6015
54 Tarongo Way, CITY BEACH WA 6015 AUS
City Beach Splendour
Standing proud in beautiful City Beach, this very spacious, extensively renovated, warm and inviting family home offers a fantastic lifestyle in a suburb you will love!
The immaculately presented, executive dwelling by Brian Burke Homes has a floor plan that allows for great separation for busy families with multiple living areas, five bedrooms and great ocean views.
Not overlooked, the private, easy-care north facing backyard with its in-ground salt water pool and tropical oasis el-fresco dining area, provide a secluded and tranquil haven for entertaining and relaxing.
Enjoy stunning Indian Ocean views as far as the eye can see from the upstairs living area and generous master suite. Sit out on the balcony to watch the sun sink over the horizon and enjoy the famous sunset skies.
A highlight of this magnificent home is the bespoke country kitchen, which has been fitted with top quality European appliances, a 7m long bench and stylish cabinetry. Overlooking the family room, informal dining area and the pool, it’s definitely the heart of the home.
Relax with friends under the shady alfresco or lounge on the poolside terrace; it’s a great backyard for summer fun. The lush front gardens are a great entry statement and have established neat garden beds.
Timeless finishes in solid jarrah, high-end imported Italian light fittings, quality polished porcelain floor tiles, high ceilings and crisp plantation shutters all work together to give the interiors an elegant sense of style and character.
Tarongo Way is a quiet neighbourhood which opens to a lovely grassy park that meanders down to stunning beaches and up to the local shopping centre. It is conveniently close to coastal restaurants and cafes, Bold Park’s native bushland and wildflowers, Wembley Golf Course, sports ovals and of course the crystal clear water and white sandy beaches of famous City Beach.
• Quality three-level 5×3 home with salt water in-ground pool
• Spacious living and meals areas with polished porcelain floor tiles
• Bespoke country-style kitchen with beautiful cabinetry
• Appliances include Neff double oven and microwave, gas cooktop and integrated Miele dishwasher
• Family room with built in entertainment cabinetry
• Formal living room with cosy Heat&Glo fireplace
• Formal dining with server doors from kitchen
• Solid jarrah timber stair balustrades, framing a european over-sized feature mirror & chandelier
• Paved alfresco area
• In-ground salt water swimming pool and poolside barbecue cabana
• Upstairs living room with adacent study area, ocean views and balcony
• Spacious master suite with private ocean-view balcony, WIR and luxe en-suite
• Fifth bedroom/nursery or second study upstairs
• Three bedrooms with BIR, family bathroom
• Guest bathroom, laundry
• Generous storage throughout
• Double garage with storage area
• Split system air conditioning
• Established reticulated gardens
• Close to Hale School and Churchlands SHS
• International School of WA and City of Perth Life Saving Club nearby
• 1 minute walk to Ocean Village Park
• 5 minute walk to the beach
• Short 20 minute commute to the CBD
Property Type: House
Land Size: 777m2