51 Beatrice Road, DALKEITH WA 6009
51 Beatrice Road, DALKEITH WA 6009
|Price||Offers Circa $4Mil|
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
GRAND FAMILY SPLENDOUR
Poised majestically among Dalkeith’s finest mansions, this home of distinction epitomises everything a privileged family looking to buy into this affluent suburb could desire. Offering 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 living areas, 2 alfresco spaces, a pool, on a 1057sqm north facing rear lot.
The location is blue-chip personified, within the most revered strip of beautiful Beatrice Road, set on a level block, only a short stroll to the riverfront, parklands and the Dalkeith tennis club. The best schools in the area are just around the corner.
Gently lived in and fastidiously maintained, this Gransden Construction custom-built home enjoys a timeless beauty, with lavish Georgian architectural influence.
Open the tall double-entry doors and you are greeted with a stately foyer, featuring glossy checkerboard tiles, bespoke archways with intricate corbelling and a stunning staircase with wrought-iron and wooden balustrading.
Your eye is immediately drawn towards the light-filled, open-plan family and dining rooms and kitchen. Designed to exacting standards, these extensive spaces, with Blackbutt timber flooring and wall-to-wall windows are faultless and equipped to support the largest of gatherings. Spilling onto the alfresco terrace, they are positioned to appreciate the breathtaking garden and pool vista.
The gourmet kitchen is entirely consistent with the calibre of the home and includes high-end granite benchtops, extensive cabinetry and quality Neff, Asko and Franke appliances and fittings.
Separated by double-doors, another large room (currently the formal dining), opens out to the garden. This flexible living space could be ideal as a theatre room or children’s technology space/playroom.
Two formal rooms of enduring beauty, with soothing duck-egg blue walls and plush carpet, are at the front of the home, behind French doors. Separated by a Jetmaster fireplace, they connect to a pretty gardened courtyard, serving as indulgent spaces for adult-retreat but remain flexible to suit your ever-changing needs. Leading off this area, via more French doors, is a functional home office, again with pleasant garden aspect.
A sophisticated guest bedroom, with built-in robe and an attractive bathroom nearby, completes the ground floor level.
The first floor includes the lavish master suite, in restful hues. Overlooking the front gardens, via white shutter-dressed windows, the bedroom leads into a substantial ensuite enjoying a marble-topped vanity and luxe bathing areas. The sun-lit dressing room will adequately accommodate all of your fineries.
On the opposite side of the landing, there are two generous secondary bedrooms, one with a walk-in-robe and both with access to a well-appointed family bathroom. With ceiling fans and desk-space, these positive spaces will see your children from tots to teens.
Enhanced by the long swimming pool, the outdoor amenity is a highlight. There are three separate alfresco zones in which to entertain and relax – one entirely protected, with built-in BBQ and preparation station, one beneath a bespoke portico with space for a large farmhouse table and, the third, made for sun-drenched lounges and poolside viewing.
Utterly enchanting, the gardens of this home leave a lasting impression. Fragrant, established trees, many of which are fruit-producing, line the lush lawn, while climbers and hedges add to the effect. Carefully planted olive trees enshroud the area with privacy, while glorious sunshine beams through. There are multiple nooks for idyllic adult-time and creative play-time.
Professionally tendered, the greenery continues to a delightful courtyard, complete with trickling fountain and superb climbers.
This substantial, classically-styled residence, within Dalkeith’s famous peninsula, offers the highest standards of living. Let this be the backdrop for creating unforgettable family memories for many generations to come.
• 1057m2 with north facing rear
• Property featured in Instyle Magazine
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 living areas, 2 alfresco spaces
• Neff double wall oven, rangehood and 5-burner gas hotplate, Asko dishwasher, Franke undermount sinks with retractable mixer and water filter
• Elegant external detailing, including dentil moulds
• Soaring ceiling heights with trey detailing, decorative corbels, thick ceiling mouldings and skirting boards
• Blackbutt timber flooring
• Plush neutral carpets
• White shutters, ambient Silhouette roller sheers and raw silk drapes
• Over-height internal and external French doors
• NESS Security System
• Window locks and flyscreens
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning (6 zones)
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Gas Jetmaster fireplace in formal lounge
• Exceptional built-in storage, including walk-in understair storage (which could double as a cellar)
• King-sized secondary bedrooms, well-separated from the master
• Large bathrooms with stone vanity tops and detachable shower heads
• Bathrooms with Rinnai infinity water temperature controllers
• Large laundry with extensive overhead and undermount cabinetry, plus laundry chute and easy access to drying court
• Long chlorinated fully-automated swimming pool, with frameless glass fencing ideal for swimming laps, drenched in northern light
• Trickling “tap” garden water feature
• Outdoor Turbo BBQ with Qasair rangehood and preparation zone with cabinetry
• Alfresco cabana and dining area with UV controlled rollerblinds
• In-built speakers, including outdoor speakers, for surround sound capability
• Double garage with additional storage space
• U-shaped driveway with automated feature lighting
• Raindial reticulation
Council Rates: $4,765.39 PA
Water Rates: $2,105.92 PA
Property Type: House
Land Size: 1057m2
Building Size: 382m2