42 Friedlander Road, BALDIVIS WA 6171
BALDIVIS WA 6171
|Price||Auction 28th February 2019|
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
AUCTION THURSDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2019 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
If you dream of a country escape but need to remain close to the city, this incomparable property is for you.
This truly rare offering features a main residence with seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms, plus two standalone cottages. The dwellings sit proudly amongst a private 10 hole golf course, huge bird aviary, below ground swimming pool, floodlit tennis court, two powered pavilions, and expansive manicured lawns and gardens. The very finest in luxury country living has been brought to the city, less than an hour away from the heart of Perth’s CBD.
The entertaining opportunities are endless. Picture a round of golf amongst friends followed by a relaxed evening meal by the sparkling swimming pool. Perhaps there’s a family wedding or important birthday to celebrate? With two powered pavilions on the grounds plus a grand main residence, it’s the perfect place to host the most memorable of events.
With two separate self-contained cottages, there is the opportunity to transform the property into a function and events facility, or even a bed and breakfast (subject to council approval).
Be captivated by the local wildlife visitors that love to wander around the grounds. The surrounding area is home to kangaroos, hundreds of beautiful birds, and even possums. It’s easy to forget you’re still so close to the city when you’re treated with beautiful birdsong at dawn and dusk.
You will be amazed by the bountiful space this stunning estate offers. It is undoubtedly the ultimate escape.
Standout features of the estate:
– 9.3 Hectares of land
– 7 bedroom, 7 bathroom main residence
– 2 full kitchens
– 2 laundries
– Choice of studies
– Cinema room
– Games room and bar
– 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom standalone self-contained cottage
– A second 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom standalone self-contained cottage
– Private 10 hole golf course
– Enough olive trees to produce the family’s olive oil
– Massive flight aviary for birds
– Floodlit tennis court
– Two powered pavilions
– Below ground swimming pool
– Sprawling manicured gardens and lawns
Features of the main residence:
– 7 bedrooms, each featuring its own ensuite bathroom
– Multiple living and entertaining areas
– Fabulous separation of living areas
– Games room with bar
– Home theatre
– A grand staircase and formal reception room
– An inspiring kitchen with high quality appliances
– Feature leadlight window capturing the local flora and bird life
– Polished wooden floors
– High ceilings
– Luxurious light fittings
– Wraparound verandah giving character to the home and allowing you to enjoy the stunning sunset vistas
– Wine cellar
– Beautiful vistas of the gardens and natural surrounds from every window of the home
– Substantial parking
The property is located approximately:
– 52km from the Perth CBD
– 3.5km from the Freeway entrance
– 46km from Fremantle
– 8.6km from Baldivis Shopping Centre
– 12km from Secret Harbour Foreshore
Properties of this calibre are truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. To arrange your private tour of the estate please call Olivia Porteous on 0423 557 438 or Bev Heymans on 0419 099 243 today.
– A deposit of $500,000 shall be paid upon the signing of the contract.
– The settlement date shall be the 28th May 2019
* Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance. The owners reserve the right to sell the property prior to the auction date.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 9.3ha