4 Celia Place, COOGEE WA 6166
4 Celia Place, COOGEE WA 6166
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
GRAND OCEANSIDE CLASSIC
What a privilege it is to present this exceptionally graceful and immaculate home, set in an elevated, quiet street, with ocean and coastal dune views.
Defined by its superior build and broad appeal, both inside and out, this residence will impress.
Undeniably loved by its current owners, this home presents in pristine condition, a testament to it being maintained to a first-class level and to the supremacy of the layout and generous accommodation on offer.
With a perfect combination of elegant Georgian and classic Australiana influences, this light-filled home is wonderfully practical for today’s lifestyle.
Divine arched windows and walkways, which are incredibly expensive to create, balance the ever-fashionable solid red-brick exterior.
Inside, a neutral colour palette runs throughout the home, with the beauty of Australian Jarrah featuring in many rooms, adding warmth, texture and quality.
This is an abode that is entertainment-ready.
The chef-worthy kitchen offers bench-seating atop long, gleaming black stone benchtops plus premium stainless steel appliances. All this, combines like a dream with the massive family room and dining area. The open plan interior then spills out to a shady alfresco area with a deep, timber lined veranda and idyllic garden aspects.
An incredible set-up, with seamless indoor/outdoor flow, offering intelligent spaces that are a pleasure to use and a cinch to maintain.
The stylish residence includes several formal/alternative living zones, offering sufficient spaces to ensure family living is infinitely comfortable.
Refined and monochromatic, the home’s bathrooms are of excellent proportions. The outstanding master ensuite incorporates a corner spa bath, rain-head shower, double vanity and enjoys full height tiling.
The well-separated master bedroom, is a beauty with large windows swathed in customised white drapes and sheers, plush carpet and a beautiful decorative recessed ceiling – you will find endless rest here.
The secondary bedrooms are generous and have built-in storage, allowing you to keep your children’s spaces organised.
A dedicated home office or tech-space, with striking jarrah built-ins, desk and shelving is a thoughtful addition.
A second storey terrace towers over the surrounding landscape and, with ocean views, it will soon become your favourite place to sit and reflect.
Coogee has become an increasingly desirable, sought-after suburb. With its brand new surf club, world-class Port Coogee Marina and popular, shark-netted beach, the ocean side lifestyle on offer is ideal. All of this, is a short stroll away from home, allowing your family to relax and enjoy an enviable, quintessentially Aussie coastal lifestyle every weekend.
Here is a dateless residence of absolute distinction, offering generous accommodation, phenomenal outdoor spaces and, of course, glorious sunsets, fresh cross-breezes and sublime, ever-changing beachside vistas.
Give your family the best start in life, the good life is right here!
• 735m2 block with north/south orientation in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac, filled with designer homes
• Ducted air-conditioning, including split system in Master
• Security system, security screens and roller-shutters
• Exceptional laundry with jarrah undermount and overhead cabinetry that neatly interconnects with the kitchen, with the ability to double as a scullery when entertaining
• Welcoming entry foyer
• Classic staircase with white and jarrah timber balustrading
• Double garage with off road parking for 6+ vehicles
• Dual front drive-way access with large back workshop/motor toy storage
• 3 phase power
• Light-filled home with large windows
• Enormous protected tiled balcony area with sublime ocean views
• Thick skirting boards and cornicing throughout
• Generous built-in storage
• Exquisite custom-made drapes with padded palmets and luxurious swags
• Quality carpets and tiling
• Manicured gardens with stunning rose bushes and established fruit and frangipani trees
Property Type: House