39 Philip Road, DALKEITH WA 6009
39 Philip Road, DALKEITH WA 6009
SINGLE LEVEL STUNNER!
OPEN THIS SATURDAY, 20 JULY 2019, 10.00am – 10.30am
It’s incredibly rare to find a spacious single-level home of such superior quality in this sought-after locale. This stunning 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, 4 living area home has been fully renovated with high-quality fittings and an eye for practical style to fully satisfy modern tastes and suit your busy lifestyle.
Even as you step through the gate into the immaculate gardens, you’ll sense the relaxed luxury that flows throughout the property. Solid timber front doors welcome you into the main foyer which features an internal garden courtyard to provide a graceful open-air element and an abundance of light.
Generous family living areas enjoy a seamless flow to the alfresco zone, thanks to newly installed commercial grade glass doors. Step out to the north-facing barbecue and dining terrace, which overlooks the pool and gardens. Perfect for family living and entertaining!
At the heart of the home, the magnificent kitchen is a masterstroke of luxe design. It’s so easy to work in and offers sleek cabinetry and top-of-the-line integrated appliances. The showpiece is a huge leathered finished granite island bench, which anchors the open plan layout in a delightfully family-friendly way.
You’ll love the grand proportions of the sunlit dining room, which features Egyptian limestone floors and a soaring pitched roofline. There is a large, bright play room in the kids’ wing where they can have their own fun, and a quiet lounge/office space with polished timber floors. There are five very spacious bedrooms, three chic bathrooms and two powder rooms. The master suite features an extensive walk in robe and luxurious ensuite.
The sparkling pool has been recently resurfaced and features Italian Bisazza mosaics on the waterline. It’s brilliantly positioned to enjoy full sunshine and creates a stunning centrepiece in the landscaped gardens.
The property is fully fenced, secure and private. The makeup of the gardens behind the front fence and gate is low maintenance perimeter plantings, a path framed by lawn to the front door, paving down the sides of the home, extensive stone flooring through the alfresco and around the pool, and a lawn in the back yard, once again framed by perimeter gardens beds. There is the perfect balance between hard and soft surfaces, ideal of families with kids and pets.
Every part of this home has been magnificently updated, with no expense spared to create a warm and welcoming family retreat. Brilliantly situated in a wonderful neighbourhood, this one-of-a-kind home may just be exactly what you’re looking for! A must to see in person, we invite you to view this weekend or by private appointment.
Some key Features include:
– Zoned ducted air conditioning
– Full security system incl perimeter sensors
– Touch screen Cbus home control
– Recently polished solid timber floorboards
– Egyptian limestone floors in living/alfresco
– Feature leathered finished granite island kitchen bench
– Caesarstone benchtops in bathrooms
– Miele oven, steamer, microwave and coffeemaker
– Integrated Liebherr fridge and freezers
– Qasair rangehood
– Streamlined cabinetry and easy-access pantry
– Solar heated pool with feature Italian Bisazza mosaic tiles
– Timber-lined alfresco ceiling with heaters
– Stainless steel outdoor barbecue zone
– Commercial grade glass sliding doors
– New reticulation (from bore) in low maintenance gardens
– Double garage with workshop area
– Feature pendants and energy efficient LED lighting
– Excellent storage throughout including walk-in store
– Video intercom
– New ceiling fans
– Ducted vacuum system
– Floor to ceiling travertine tiling in bathrooms
– New cabinetry throughout
– Plantation shutters and high quality roller blinds
– High ceilings and feature pitched roofline
– 1176sqm block with garaging off rear lane access
Property Type: House
Land Size: 1176m2
Building Size: 526m2
110A Victoria Avenue, DALKEITH
RESORT STYLE LIVING - RIVER SIDE, POOL and SUNKEN GARDEN
Price Upon Application