37 Princess Road, CLAREMONT WA 6010
37 Princess Road, CLAREMONT WA 6010
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
FRESH AND MODERN
AN ALTERNATIVE TIME: If by any chance our home open time does not suit, please let me know and we will schedule another time to view the property that works for you.
This standout, near new, modern home offers a fresh and modern lifestyle to the discerning buyer. Offering a very versatile layout that includes 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus a study and multiple living areas. Cool porcelain tiling, divine Italian marble, high ceilings and custom wrought iron balustrading create a luxurious and sophisticated ambience throughout the home.
With leafy street appeal and a white rendered elevation, the property will immediately impress, with secure intercom and structured, low maintenance gardens. Inside the double door entry, you’ll be captivated by the six-metre vaulted ceiling, and 36 courses throughout the remainder of the lower level.
The residence has innovative floorplan in which buyers have options regarding the purpose of the rooms. The spacious office at the front of the home, for example, would also be perfect as a bedroom, as it has a semi-ensuite bathroom.
Adjacent to the staircase is a beautiful formal lounge room, also suitable for formal dining, which features a stunning gas fireplace housed in Italian ceramic tiling, and with a stone top. A five-tier crystal chandelier hangs from the incredible coffered ceiling, making this room a special place to entertain friends and family.
Fall in love with the stunning white kitchen, which showcases a magnificent island bench clad in Carrara marble, Smeg 5-burner cooktop, double oven and integrated dishwasher, a double pantry customised with soft-closing drawers and gleaming ceramic-tiled splashbacks.
The bedrooms are all king or queen size, with gorgeous chandelier lighting and plush carpets. The bathroom and ensuites feature Italian floor-to-ceiling tiling, engineered stone benchtops and Villeroy & Boch WC’s tapware and basins.
A useful 3m x 3m storeroom off the open plan living area also serves as a ‘shoppers entry’ from the double remote garage accessible via the rear laneway.
On the upper floor, the huge master bedroom boasts a glamorous ensuite with corner spa bath and frameless shower, and an enviable ‘walk-through’ customised robe. At the top of the stairs is a sitting area with a semi-kitchenette, featuring engineered stone benchtop, sink and a bar fridge recess.
Enjoy the beautiful north facing alfresco entertaining space, which features a stone-clad built-in 4-burner natural gas BBQ, sink, bar fridge recess and panelled ceiling with fixed glass skylights. Reticulated, easy-care lawn and raised garden beds mean more time for relaxing and entertaining!
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + office (with a flexible floor plan)
• engineered stone benchtops in bathrooms, laundry and fireplace
• Villeroy & Boch WCs, tapware and basins
• Full-height ceramic tiling in bathrooms
• Spectacular white kitchen with marble-clad island bench and Smeg appliances
• 750mm x 750mm Italian ceramic floor tiling throughout, with plush carpets to bedrooms
• Customised built-in robes in the bedrooms
• Skirting and decorative cornices throughout
• 36-course ceilings throughout the lower level, 30 courses on the upper level
• Rinnai gas fireplace in formal lounge/dining room
• Gorgeous chandelier and pendant lighting
• Custom wrought iron balustrading
• Semi-kitchenette on the upstairs landing
• Stylish alfresco with stone-clad built-in BBQ and kitchen
• Low maintenance lawns and gardens, with reticulation to the rear
• Double remote garage with sectional door and rear laneway access
COUNCIL RATES: 3,770.04 PA
WATER RATES: $2,770.15 PA
Property Type: House
Land Size: 443m2
Building Size: 411m2
28 Congdon Street, CLAREMONT
Traditional Claremont Character - Plus Self-Contained Townhouse