29 Hobbs Avenue, DALKEITH WA 6009
29 Hobbs Avenue, DALKEITH WA 6009
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
SPACIOUS CHARACTER ON HOBBS
Perfectly positioned on Dalkeith’s Street of Dreams, only moments to the river, this generous character abode will capture your heart with its warmth and welcome.
Sitting pretty on its 1012m2 block surrounded by some of Perth’s most exclusive homes, there is no doubt this location offers one of the best positions within one of the State’s most desirable blue ribbon suburbs.
In this most prestigious of settings this family property is a wholesome, warm offering.
Invoking an overwhelming feeling of comfort and serenity, it will be the cornerstone to creating years of cherished memories.
The footprint is deceptively large, with over 511m2 under roof.
Consisting of 4 massive bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus a powder room, enormous study, multiple formal and informal living, dining and alfresco spaces plus a number of multi-purpose rooms and a detached studio.
This can be your forever home seeing your children from infants to teenagers and beyond.
Well-preserved quality character homes from this era are an extremely find rare in Dalkeith and highly sought after.
Here, the original character features are overlayed with a tasteful, consistent colour-palette of taupe and white, ensuring every space looks fresh.
With an Art Deco flair, the original internal architecture and decor characteristics have been meticulously maintained and then, with no-expense-spared, seamlessly repeated throughout giving the impression that the extension has always been there.
Walls are filled with wide wooden sash windows and French doors draw endless sunlight into the home offering beautiful garden and courtyard views from all angles.
The jarrah floorboards are beautifully maintained and the staircase is breathtaking – classic yet restrained architecture at its finest.
Leadlight glass, curved bay windows, original deco light fittings and door hardware, detailed cornices and wooden trims all bring immense sophistication.
For all its history, every modern-day comfort is incorporated to ensure comfort and technology needs are met.
Air-conditioning, abundant French doors opening onto protected verandas with wide eaves, the sparkling swimming pool and large reticulated lawn spaces make this an ideal place to live and entertain during the summertime.
Equally, you’ll be as warm as toast in the cooler months enjoying the two sensational Jetmaster fireplaces – close the internal French doors to turn the open plan living areas into comforting spaces where family members can cosy-up and hide away.
The centralised country-style kitchen with its huge granite-topped island overlooks the pool, garden, courtyard and family room.
This practical vantage point enables you to maintain a watchful eye over your brood whilst cooking up a storm.
Masses of storage options, generous bench-top seating and top-end European appliances ensure this will be a well-loved space from which to eat and gather.
Genuine and charming, this large family home represents an incredibly unique opportunity within this tightly held pocket of gorgeous Dalkeith.
Given the huge spaces on offer, there is oodles of potential here to overlay your own decor style and up-spec, if desired, taking this property to the next level.
Inspection is essential.
– A rear R.O.W gives great versatility and access to the back yard. It also ads options for the future
– Master suite dappled with light from large windows (with white sheers and block-out curtains) has walk-in-robe, ensuite and separate WC- Enormous downstairs study/home office with separate front entry and excellent separation
– Music/play room/kid’s tech room or 5th bedroom downstairs
– Large downstairs guest room/4th bedroom with access to nearby bathroom
– Detached studio/pool house/retreat with kitchenette
– Bathrooms have jarrah
vanities, checkerboard style tiling and decorative boarders complementing the home’s historical roots
– Sunny east-facing terrace with city skyline glimpses
– Salt-water swimming pool with glass fence surround
– Air-conditioning, including two split-systems, ducted reverse cycle downstairs and ducted evaporative upstairs
– Security System
– Faux-log Jetmaster gas fireplaces (x2)
– Bore and fully reticulated established landscaped gardens, lawn areas and trees
– Neff wall ovens (x2), Neff 5-burner hotplate, Bosch range hood, Asko Dishwasher
– Bespoke, quality drapes and window treatments
– High ceilings with ornate plasterwork
– Parliament door hinges throughout
– Upstairs secondary bedrooms double-sized with built-in wardrobes
– Wine cellar beneath staircase
– Generous built-in storage options plus separate garden shed
– Sealed limestone external pavers
– Double protected carport with long wide drive way and turning space
– Rear laneway accessible by secure gate
Open for the very first time this weekend, don’t miss out!
Property Type: House
Building Size: 55m2
Carport Spaces: 2
25 Alexander Road, DALKEITH
Classic Character Bungalow
Closing Date Sale - Offers By 5pm Tues 14th Dec