27/1 Freeman Loop, NORTH FREMANTLE WA 6159
27/1 Freeman Loop, NORTH FREMANTLE WA 6159
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
An irresistible opportunity to purchase the ultimate high-end apartment with stunning Indian Ocean views, within the famously prestigious and multi award-winning Beachside at Leighton is here. Incorporating every conceivable detail and luxury, this is an absolute gem and presents in “as new” condition as it was rarely lived-in and never tenanted.
This property represents an exemplary buying opportunity when considering historical sales values and alternatives.
Offering private access via a lift straight into your home from secure underground parking, this apartment welcomes you with giant glass doors and timeless travertine throughout.
A consistent mix of rich organic materials have been used throughout giving a gentle nod to the earthy textures of the nearby coastal landscape. Honey-toned hardwood flooring, bespoke solid timber joinery, exquisite travertine and walls of glass all blend immaculately to deliver spaces that are warm and effortlessly chic.
Great scale and openness characterise the living, dining and kitchen space, with high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and light streaming from all directions. Massive sliding stacker doors open onto the southwest terrace drawing in that crisp, ocean-fresh air. Fully-automated louvres, with tilt and raise capabilities, offer excellent protection and privacy as you dine or relax.
The visually striking and equally practical kitchen and scullery are divided by cavity-wall sliders, to allow the preparation zone to be concealed, when desired. Filled with the finest Miele and Gaggenau appliances, neutral stone benchtops and splashbacks, this exemplary cooking space will fulfil the culinary requirements of the fussiest of cooks. Conveniently, flowing into a full-sized laundry of the same quality finish.
Like an oasis of serenity, the Master suite will rival any high-end established residence. King-sized, with soaring ceilings, one side seamlessly opens via commercial-quality stackers to the terrace, from which you can take in views of the sea, coastal skies and vibrant foreshore. With travertine and frameless glass abound, the divine ensuite centres around the freestanding bathtub from which you can bathe with open views or in absolute privacy.
A separate dressing room with walls of storage, in sophisticated ebony joinery, will afford enough space for a sizeable wardrobe. Nearby, with shelving and built-ins aplenty, the designated study is ideal and, with its nifty bi-fold, flush-track doors, you can close it off at a moment’s notice.
With plenty of northern light from the louvred terrace, and well-separated, your guests will never want to leave their sleeping quarters, as they enjoy pretty garden views from the oversized balcony, wall-to-wall storage and a luxe ensuite that would be featured in any 5-star hotel.
A first-class apartment like this offers a hassle-free sanctuary. The location is unbeatable, with popular Leighton beach and trendy oceanfront cafes at your doorstep. The Swan River, Fremantle and the CBD are all easy commutes with the North Fremantle train station directly behind the complex yet far enough not to affect the amenity of the immediate area.
You will be overwhelmingly impressed with this outstanding offering. The good life is beckoning!
Internal Living: 156sqm
Balcony (sth): 15sqm
Balcony (nth): 17sqm
TOTAL = 223sqm
• Complex completed to the highest specification by Mirvac
• Gaggenau combi gas/induction cooktop and wall ovens, integrated Miele dishwasher, Qasair rangehood, Nobili mixer (pull-out goose head), HiFlow water filter and soft-close cabinetry
• Full-height travertine bathrooms, mirrored wall-storage units, rain-shower heads, Fowler WCs with concealed cisterns and freestanding Kaldewei steel enamel bath tub in Master ensuite
• Separate guest powder room
• Recessed, full-height, solid core, cavity sliding doors offering flexible configuration
• Private and priority service lift
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with 3 zones
• Intercom system (2 x monitors)
• Sophisticated fully-automated lighting control system
• Bosch security system
• Ceiling fans
• Flywire screens drawing in coastal cross-breezes
• Neutral linen-look drapes and sheers with recessed track
• Semi-transparent motorised roller blinds, with recessed track and remote control operation
• Vertical sliding sashless windows optimising views and ventilation
• Opulent travertine topped joinery and sleek, low-lying drawer units
• Secure basement parking for 2 cars, plus secure bulky item storage area
• World-class communal facilities including 25m heated swimming pool with sun lounge area, gymnasium, BBQ zone, function/entertainment room and manicured, lush garden walkways
Property Type: Apartment
Building Size: 156m2