26 Viking Road, DALKEITH WA 6009
26 Viking Road, DALKEITH WA 6009
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
MODERN SINGLE LEVEL LIVING
Positioned on a spacious family friendly 1012sqm block within one of Dalkeith’s quietest and leafiest streets, this impressive 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home defines single-level luxury and leaves no expense spared when it comes to quality modern living. Built in 2010 and enhanced in the last 3 years by the current owners, it is one of the finest modern single level homes in Dalkeith.
The headline act of a divine light-filled interior is the open-plan kitchen, dining and family area where most of your time will be spent – imaginations captured by stylish light fittings, a Heatglo gas fireplace, custom cabinetry with audio speakers, sparkling bench tops and splashbacks, a floating island breakfast bar for quick meals, new high-end Gaggenau appliances, a De Dietrich Induction cooktop, an integrated Miele dishwasher, a range hood, double sinks, soft-closing cabinetry, deep drawers, pull-out bins, a pull-out pantry and a large powered appliance/amenities nook.
From here, outdoor access is rather seamless, with spectacular sliding stacker doors revealing an awesome alfresco and barbecue setting, splendidly overlooking a crystal-clear swimming pool, as well as a wraparound side and backyard setting. This is a backyard that the family will love but which also gives great scope for entertaining, be it a social gathering or corporate event.
A custom home office has been newly fitted-out, as has the fully-equipped theatre room, that is carpeted for acoustics and comfort and will provide you and your loved ones with the ultimate cinema-style experience in so many ways.
The new yoga/fitness room is another fantastic addition, with a heated floor, ballet barre, and billfold doors connecting you to the garden. A perfect room for working up a sweat, bulling strength and mobility, or quiet meditation, all in the comfort of your own home.
A separate wine room/lounge is serviced by three Vintec wine fridges and double sliding doors to shut out the rest of the world. Enjoy a drink with friends or use it as a quiet parent’s retreat.
A huge king-sized master retreat allows parents to wake up to a pleasant garden aspect through white plantation shutters whilst also enjoying lavish inclusions such as separate “his and hers” walk-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan, a custom media/storage cabinet with lighting, floating built-in bedside tables and a sumptuous fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with shower, separate bathtub, toilet, double-width vanity, heated towel rack and extra storage.
A secondary bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom is also at the front of the house, near the master bedroom, ideal for younger children. Two more bedrooms share access to a nearby family bathroom with a walk-in shower, a double-width vanity, another heated towel rack and additional storage options.
The house is cleverly divided into two zones allowing for efficient heating/cooling and privacy.
The garaging is a super-sized double garage opening directly into the home. It has room for a workshop, built-in custom cubby area for shoes, coats, bags, etc, and still has space to easily fit two family sized cars. Between the garage and the secure electric front gate is room for at least two more cars. There is also easy street parking directly in front of the house for any visitors.
This is a modern, single level home where the design, layout and finishes have all been carefully considered and then meticulously executed, resulting in a very stylish, highly functional home, perfectly suited to Perth’s Mediterranean climate.
The location within the suburb is also a serious drawcard – Stroll to Dalkeith Primary School, just around the corner, bus stops on nearby streets for public transport, a plethora of picturesque local parklands and the nearby kindergarten, all-abilities’ playground and tennis and bowling clubs. You are also only a short walk to the gorgeous banks of our famous Swan River, the Perth Flying Squadron and Nedlands Yacht Clubs, the Nedlands Golf Club and the exquisite Masons Gardens. It is in close proximity to world-class shopping at the Claremont Quarter precinct and some of Perth’s finest private schools – Christ Church Grammar, Scotch College, and Methodist Ladies’ College. The University of Western Australia is nearby. Fremantle and the heart of our vibrant Perth CBD are both easily accessible. With only 1 traffic light between the house and the CBD, commuting is a breeze.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms – including two ensuites (guest and master ensembles)
• Main bedroom suite with garden views, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Front of house second bedroom suite, boasting a walk-in robe, pool views, a fan and an ensuite/second bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiling and convenient poolside access
• Spacious king-sized 3rd bedroom with custom-fitted three-door BIR’s, a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and white plantation shutters
• Massive carpeted 4th bedroom with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, a vista out towards the lemon tree in the garden and custom-fitted three-door BIR’s
• Stunning ten-metre (10m) in-ground swimming pool with low-cost solar heating and a new thermal blanket
• Magnificent outdoor alfresco-entertaining area with a built-in and plumbed “Infresco” gas BBQ with a wok burner, granite finishes, a fan, an Excelsior stainless-steel range hood, a sink, storage, glass splashbacks, a DeLonghi bar fridge and sliding-stacker doors leading from the interior (inclusive of one security door)
• Heaps of extra room to entertain around the pool and within the spacious – and tranquil – backyard, including a sunken garden courtyard underneath the olive trees
• Newly fitted-out custom study-come-home office with a built-in two-person work station overlooking the pool, a hidden pull-out printer cabinet/tray, Cat-5 cable servicing from the NBN connection, adjustable LED lighting
• Huge newly-installed and carpeted home-theatre room at the rear of the house, complete with custom media cabinetry, a Samsung 82″ UHD TV (enabling you to watch movies/sport/television day and night), a Dolby 7.1 surround-sound system (with eight built-in speakers wired back to the amplifier and controller), adjustable LED lighting, block-out blinds, split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, a gas bayonet, integrated wall and ceiling speakers and access to the yoga/fitness/gym room
• Newly-installed private wine room with double sliding doors for peace and quiet, three built-in Vintec dual-zone fridges and built-in cabinetry for good measure
• Newly-installed Gaggenau double ovens (with combi/steam function and pizza stone) and warming drawer in the kitchen
• New yoga and fitness (or gym) room with heated tiled floor, full enclosure, plenty of afternoon sunlight filtering through, power points and bi-folding doors to access the side yard with
• Functional laundry with ample storage options in the form of a huge five-door floor-to-wall-to-ceiling linen/broom cupboard with internal hanging space, plus outdoor access to the side drying courtyard
• Separate powder room
• Over-sized remote-controlled double lock-up garage with custom storage space and internal shopper’s entry
• Newly-installed custom cabinetry in bedroom – with pull-out shoe and handbag racks
• New custom cabinets in bathrooms
• Travertine tiling extended through out house (except theatre room and playroom/bedroom)
• Generous separate lock-up side storeroom
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• 5KW solar array with multiple rooftop power panels
• Newly-installed sensor lighting for security
• Newly-installed remotely-monitored security-alarm system with siren and light
• Newly-installed electric double-width driveway gate, with secure off-street parking for two cars – and a further two on the opposite side of the gate
• Newly-installed precautionary termite barrier
• High ceilings throughout
• Quality modern blind fittings throughout
• Feature internal LED down lighting
• Feature stepped ceiling cornices
• Skirting boards throughout
• Dual hot-water systems – Rinnai instantaneous gas (with water-temperature controls) for a majority of the house, with the 2nd/guest bedroom off the pool serviced by a separate in-line electric water heater
• Quality concrete aggregate to most of the exterior
• Newly-installed extensive landscape lighting throughout – predominately LED
• Private bore with very clean water providing full reticulation to the lush lawns and gardens
• Established low-maintenance garden
• Easy-care synthetic/artificial turf placed to reduce water use and wear in high-traffic areas
• Only a matter of minutes away from other top schools, shopping, parks, the Swan River, transport, the freeway, the vibrant Perth CBD, beautiful Kings Park and more
• Massive 1,012sqm (approx.) family-sized block – with two lockable side-access gates linking the secure front and rear yards
• Built in 2010 (approx) and enhanced in the last 3 years.
I look forward to showing you this stunning single level, modern home in the heart of Dalkeith.
Council Rates $4106.71 Per annum (approx.)
Water Rates $2009.66 Per annum (approx.)
Property Type: House
Land Size: 1012m2